[Ch5] Hua Jai Rua Puang (Exact & Scenerio)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm hoping someone subs this, cuz I'm really liking it. A characteristic that I like about Harit (Singto)'s character is that though his heart still seems to be with Lun, he still shows love and caring towards his wife. I love the little boy.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
I'm loving this so far
Especially love how son gets a huge smile on his face everytime he talks to the "aunt". His personality changes everytime he's next to pang.
I never imagined son and pang acting together but I'm really adoring this couple now, they're cute <3

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i laughed so hard when he was looking at her while cleaning and dancing they are so cute 

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
just started watching this lakorn. i kind of want son and gypsy to be a proper pranang in another lakorn. they look okay as a couple :)

i do agree with yaam though that this lakorn is blasting with the chemistry between son and pang!!! 555!

solita.marie

sarNie Egg
Love Son and Pang's chemistry. I hope Lun finally grows up and visits her mom. As a side note I find that Pang's friend from the shop is really funny.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
not enough pang/son scene
singto is good..iI feel his pain and sympathize with him more than .. Lun -.- "there's no secret in the world" - i don't like her character....i feel bad for her but I dislike her... 

Nxt ep she finally said Ah Thom her son....son/pang get to bond hopefully

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
not enough pang/son scene
singto is good..iI feel his pain and sympathize with him more than .. Lun -.- "there's no secret in the world" - i don't like her character....i feel bad for her but I dislike her... 

Nxt ep she finally said Ah Thom her son....son/pang get to bond hopefully
 looks like she didn't end up confessing >_>... when will they tell the truth already!!!!!! now the story is focusing too much on singto and gypsy. i want to see the development between pang and son!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yah...we heard her fine but he didn't -.- 

Pang likes son and now we see that he likes her too....i need more focus on them...more deveopment

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Yea. I believe the next eps will be more on pang and son. And for lun to focus more on her son. She better feel guilty for lying about her nother and her son and not telling pang singto the father amd so on... I dislike lun. I don't even feel.sad for her.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad Son's acting is getting better! Love Son and Pang chemistry! Atom is so cute and can act for his age.