[Ch5] Hua Jai Rua Puang (Exact & Scenerio)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thanks...that make sense and explain how gypsy is and how pang is protective of her....

I didn't feel for gypsy....but knowing the bg helps me sympathize with her and I think I'll like their pairing as well...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it appear that the boy might be Lun kid (hinted at)....

I  know Lun got "issues (past pain)" and I do feel bad for her, but damn she's a B*****.... Pang and the boy is her FAMILY...Pang has done soo much for her...she sacrifice her dream and they aren't even related...she show how grateful she is to Lun Mom for giving her food....Lun acting very ungrateful, I know and understand that she's in pain and want to escape but...they have SOO much love they want to give and share with her....I feel for pang...(can relate)

She keep accuse\ing the boy for stealing from her and he didn't...her apologize seems so "blah"...the boy made me cry w/him...he just want to give her an invitation T.T ... fog up my glasses hahaha....she didn't make it to his b-day ; (  --- She doesn't even love p'k....

preview - p'k a jerk ...can't wait for him to fall for her and know the backstory of Lun and the ex

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I've only seen one episode but I'm loving it so far. Son is so handsome! And I've always been a big fan of Pang. But there's gonna be heaps of drama for sure.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Im disliking the niece...i feel bad for pang n the little boy...just curious if the little boy is the nieces son then why does she act the way she acted towards him n wouldnt she know hes her son? the niece just thinks about herself, self centered. Her mom is pangs sister? why did pang take her in? And what is the relationshop between son n the niece ex?

so many questions n its only episode 2. However son n pang matches cant wait to see their story grow.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pang is not really related to the niece (NO BLOOD TIES) boon kun that the mom help pang...feed her and took care of her.... the niece knows but she want to forget and escape the past...and move on and pretend it doesn't exist...

I miss the relationship between the ex n son? Cousin?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This lakorn has an interesting storyline. The cast is really good. I haven't watched this yet, so wouldn't know who is Lun, but by the looks of it, Gypsy is Lun. From what you guys are saying, she's an ungrateful person. I'm going to watch the first couple of episodes and will be back to give my perspective.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I've watched the first two episodes and from the looks of it, it does seem that Lun is ungrateful, but when you think about it, anyone with a painful past may do the same thing has her, some do it differently. It just broke my heart when she yelled at the little boy, but it's a great thing that Pat was there to yell at her and comfort the little boy. Aside from that, even far away, I can feel the chemistry between Gypsy and Singto, they really match. I can't wait until the story unfolds. This is one of the very few Exact lakorns that I wait for.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes I understand she's in PAIN.....no excuse to be a jerk to ppl who loves you and will do ANYTHING FOR YOU...Pang sacrifice her dream so Lun dreams to come true . she has done so much for her...took her in, support her, took over her kid (which is highly hint at) and she's not her real niece...but Pang and the Boy is ONLY there to Love her and share the Love with her....Pang only wants to protect her from more pain (beaten/mistreat by granny)....in doing so she might be over-protective cuz of the past mistake (lun)...I feel she should back off and let her "embrace" and learn from it more...

I understand her and feel sorry for her, but I don't fully sympathize with her....we all made our Choices and have to deal with the consciousness....nobody force her to do anything she doesn't want to do...Lun pushing her "support" away...who else gonna love her the way pang and the boy love/care for her....she trying to run away from that...the past (which include the ppl who loves her)

this remind me of a friend....she in a bad marriage...i feel bad for her but you know what...SHE CHOOSE TO STAY...so she gotta deal with all the bs and what comes along....ya it's a bad situation but I don't feel too bad for her cuz it's her CHOICE...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Im really disliking lun. Why is she hesitating when the boy is giving her a kiss on the cheek? ...pang should just forget about her...let her do whatever she wants n bear with the consequences...she deserves it n cant wait til som sees pang in a loving way after knowing why she acted protective of the ungrateful niece... Omg im so mad/angry at lun n som

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Man, its like lun disqusted by the little boy. in the ending credit I see lun at the hospital. If im guess right maybe that the sence will she found out she was pregoo? Iono. Just a guess. Son charater really doesnt undersyand pang charaters at all. I mean he doeant understand why she does what she does?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agreed...can't wait til son knows...

lun- nothing special going on at home -- except a fam. celebration and lying to a child

On is CRAZY - wonder why he married her....

ppl need to stop covering for Lun and she needs to take responsibility (p'k taking the fault about the b-day)

stfu Son hahah...u don't know anything...she doesn't know you and suppose to take your word for it that your a good guy and will take care of her

next ep looks exciting....son/pang together ...gyspy n her ex seeing each other

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Agree with what everyone said. I honestly do feel bad and somewhat sympathize for her, but the way she pushes Pang and the little boy away is not acceptable. If there is someone that cares for me and is there for me during my difficult times, I will be more than grateful to them. If I was in the same situation as Lun, I wouldn't do what she is doing, especially to the little boy, he is in no way at fault. Hopefully the character will get better. Though life story part is not so great, I am liking the story between Lun and Singto though. As for the story with Pang and Son, I can't wait for the bickering. They're pretty alright so far, looking forward to more. I really like Pang's character though, always there, whether its for moral support or protecting. I'm looking forward to see how things ended up the way they are with Gypsy, Singto, Grand and the little boy as well as the bickering, growing relationship of Son and Pang.  :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the boy is their "connection"....she prize the ring (he gave her) on the necklace more than the boy (he also gave her him)....she lucky to have Pang on her side

the boy is adorable....so is the gay friend...he's funny

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just watched Episode 3 & can't wait for the next episode! More Son and Pang scenes. I'm really adoring Pang's characters, so kind and protective and I really love the little boy. He's so cuuute :3
Singto's so pitiful but I wonder why he married Grand. She's so ... obsessive, oh gee.
Yipsy's really annoying me. Yes, she had a bad past but she's being so mean to the little boy =.="
Overall, I'm really liking this lakorn especially the OST's.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Im loving this pair, pang n som n i cant wait til som falls for pang, that will be interesting. Im watching this for them only, have been forwarding to their parts

I hope pang makes him run around n jealous but seems like it wont happen since she doesnt have any guy friends except for the gay guy n som knows who he is so its not going to work. The gay friend reminds me of korean.

Cant wait for lun n singto story to unfold.