mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoy the old version, it's not that bad but for this one, it's a bit different. I love Noon but I'm bore Pong.  I too can't wait for Mos to show up so as Captain.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
vicki said:
I enjoy the old version, it's not that bad but for this one, it's a bit different. I love Noon but I'm bore Pong.  I too can't wait for Mos to show up so as Captain.
I know! I wonder when Mos & Captain will show up.  Pong...HURRY UP & DIE! 

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Oh myy, sex is all pong character can think off. Its so dustrubing. Sign, so where is the child? I might of not understand what had happen to the baby.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I cringe watching Pong scenes. I'm waiting for this lakorn to pick up. Love Noon, Nok, and Paanpaan in here, but can't stand Pong lol.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Why do I feel like people only hire pong because he is the only one 'experienced' in like harassment scenes?
I was surprised to see mos here, so I wanna watch him too. But he also looks like he's gonna fall for noon. I'm a bit over that with everyone loving her so much.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...just caught up.  That attempted R scene on Khun Ying is sooooooo intense.  Good job Pong.  I totally hate you now, but if you do that again with Aom (in another lakorn), I'd totally fall in love with you again.  

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
In this version I feel like Pong role is a lot like a pra'ek except its one of those forbitten love type of genre. The way his character gets jealous, or wants her even when he has someone else... If this lakorn wasn't E Sa but a diff one, it would be pretty interesting but we would hate him more because he has a 'wife' in here so he shouldn't mess with someone else even if it's nang'ek.

Anyways, this version is good on its own without comparing it to the old. I'm excited First is in tomorrow's episode. Not that I want her to have hella guys, but I'm excited to see her scenes with someone else other then Pong. Also I think we are getting close to the willing scene of Pong and Sa unless they change it to him raping her.

THaiMovieLover said:
In this version I feel like Pong role is a lot like a pra'ek except its one of those forbitten love type of genre. The way his character gets jealous, or wants her even when he has someone else... If this lakorn wasn't E Sa but a diff one, it would be pretty interesting but we would hate him more because he has a 'wife' in here so he shouldn't mess with someone else even if it's nang'ek.

Anyways, this version is good on its own without comparing it to the old. I'm excited First is in tomorrow's episode. Not that I want her to have hella guys, but I'm excited to see her scenes with someone else other then Pong. Also I think we are getting close to the willing scene of Pong and Sa unless they change it to him raping her.
When you say First, is it the First from Thailand's Most Famous? Lol. I'm slow here.

Mannie said:
So for those who want to get a gist, here's what I know reading from ones who had watched the previous version:

Noon is E-sa who grew up poor believing she could get a better a life when any oppurtunity comes her way.

She has her two kids with Bee Teerapong who is the first husband and gives one son away to the main wife, Nok Sinjai since she only has daughters. Esa flees away with her own daughter, one of Nok Sinjais daughters (played by Paan Paan) and Pong. Esa lets them adopt her daughter instead (idk why). Pong likes Paan Paan but she refuse to sleep with him so he sleeps with Esa instead and then Paan Paan kills herself. Pong dies too somehow and the daughter grows up hating her biological mom, Esa, because she thinks she killed her adopted parents. Then stuff happens and Esa gets with many guys to support her daughter. The thing is, her daughter likes one of the guys that are in Bee Teerapongs house and they are blood related. Because of this the daughter finds out that they are mom and daughter. Also, the son starts liking his own mom but she knows it's her son. They all eventually find at the end.

I might have missed a lot of parts and may be wrong but like I said a summary from others who have seen the lakorn. Hehe hope that helps
So who's the son? Don't tell me Nike Nitidon or Fair Gundon. Lol.