[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
i don't get why the mom didn't just wait for nai to finish school or whatever reason she went with some other guy. she could have had the man she loved and luxury, if she had just waited.

this is pretty much the only lakorn i'm watching right now.
agree with this! :thumbsup:

anyway just read one of youtube comments and stumbled upon this, "
This is might be a good story for lakorn, but morally Kun Nai is a bad person. He is taking advantage of young orphan girl (touching, kissing, sweet talk...) like he is raising a chicken then cut its throat and cook for himself, but Doksoke is human being and living in society that have Buddhist moral to follow."​

At first I've never seen Nai as an immoral person, but considering he's sort of raising Soke from little girl, it's a lil bit awkward for me to see them together. It'd be different story and would change my perspective, IF they grow up together. I mean if Soke and Nai are both young and fall in love after spending many times together in the future.​
So this comment kinda represent my opinion. I'd be more than happy to see n'ek and p'ek together, doing all the lovey dovey sweet scene; but I can't feel the same feelings I hoped I'd feel.​
Actually I found the back hug Nai gave to Soke when the lady still with them a lil bit disturbing, not that irritating (call me old fashioned or else).I know Nai is so mature on expresses his feelings into actions but at least he considers the place, the timing, and Soke's age! (she's only 16 in lakorn) If he wants the all physical relationship, why doesn't he rekindle his old flame with soke's mom, instead turning his relationship with soke similar to his previous relationship.​

Well I don't know the feelings to fall in love with way older man, twice older than your actual age, maybe if I were in Soke's shoes I'd be besotted by Nai, but as the person outside the relationship and the viewers then it's just so wrong.​

I'm sorry rambling but I just want to share my outlook about this lakorn. I assume that everyone in this lakorn has done well on their each portrayal that I have to share this with you guys​
^_^ I'd like to read your thoughts also, if there's anything that you want to convey about this lakorn.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
agree with this! :thumbsup:

anyway just read one of youtube comments and stumbled upon this, "
This is might be a good story for lakorn, but morally Kun Nai is a bad person. He is taking advantage of young orphan girl (touching, kissing, sweet talk...) like he is raising a chicken then cut its throat and cook for himself, but Doksoke is human being and living in society that have Buddhist moral to follow."​

At first I've never seen Nai as an immoral person, but considering he's sort of raising Soke from little girl, it's a lil bit awkward for me to see them together. It'd be different story and would change my perspective, IF they grow up together. I mean if Soke and Nai are both young and fall in love after spending many times together in the future.
So this comment kinda represent my opinion. I'd be more than happy to see n'ek and p'ek together, doing all the lovey dovey sweet scene; but I can't feel the same feelings I hoped I'd feel.
Actually I found the back hug Nai gave to Soke when the lady still with them a lil bit disturbing, not that irritating (call me old fashioned or else).I know Nai is so mature on expresses his feelings into actions but at least he considers the place, the timing, and Soke's age! (she's only 16 in lakorn) If he wants the all physical relationship, why doesn't he rekindle his old flame with soke's mom, instead turning his relationship with soke similar to his previous relationship.

Well I don't know the feelings to fall in love with way older man, twice older than your actual age, maybe if I were in Soke's shoes I'd be besotted by Nai, but as the person outside the relationship and the viewers then it's just so wrong.

I'm sorry rambling but I just want to share my outlook about this lakorn. I assume that everyone in this lakorn has done well on their each portrayal that I have to share this with you guys
^_^ I'd like to read your thoughts also, if there's anything that you want to convey about this lakorn.

I understand where you are coming from.In the real world, this is weird and wrong,its like literally falling for your step-uncle/niece. However, I dont take the status that serious. I mean,its love...sometimes,the feeling is hard to explain. For Soke situation,her whole life,the father figure is absent, so to fall for Nai,an older guy that can potray as a father figure,someone who she admired actually make perfect sense.This is common is the real world too,for children that are raised by single parent,they always end up liking those who are more mature.

As for the back hug,I love it so much. I can care less for others. I love the fact that he takes action rather than just talk.As for Soke's age,I kinda ignore it in lakorn cuz its normal.But 16 to me is ok,its not like she just turn 13.Maybe you're just not into these age-gap lakorn.And PLEASE,if Nai is going back to Soke's mom,im goin to stop watching this lakorn cuz Soke's mom to me is just eww...too open and leechy.

To me,this is by far the best CH5 lakorn I ever watched.Really appreciate them to produce such a good lakorn with interesting storyline that I LOVE...please give me more age-gap,forbidden love lakorn.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Xingtze thanks for enlightening me and well maybe I'm not that into lakorn with wide age gap just like you said above, it's good to see other's thought about this lakorn. Exact is usually have its own way to explain many things that actually happen in real world and put it into lakorns. One thing that I agree with is I don't want to see Nai back with Peeyakamon, that's for sure!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I love the car scene...Nai know it bad because of the age but he can't help himself because he LOVES her...as for it being morally wrong....The thai people are marrying grls off at the age of 13 through out history...at that age they are ready for marriage and get marry off to old men. I think soke is older than 16...they were talking about her entrance exam to college...as for the back hug...it was wow...very sweet that I was shy and had a hard time watching it lol...I don't think he raise her to be used...kinda evil and sadist...he had compassion for her as a young child and provided her love because he knows how she was bullied...I am really enjoying this lakorn, haven't got hooked often into one and (maya rassimi)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Jeez everyone is saying this lakorn is good. So I must watch it, right. But nooo, I don't understand Thai.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
This is the only lakorn that I'm watching right now. Each week, I can't wait for the next episode to air and upload. That's how good it is. I haven't followed a lakorn through like this since 4 Hua Jai series.
Here's my thoughts on this lakorn though:
Yes, just like many of you here, I agree that the love of Assanai and Dok Soke are awkward because he pretty much raised her since she was a little girl. But then again, it is just a lakorn and it is the awkward and dramatic lakorns that keep us watching and keep the lakorn going. ;)

Sometimes I'm creeped out by the lovey dovey scenes between Soke & Nai, and sometimes I'm not. I go back and forth, lol. I guess there are just more disturbing characters like Soke's grandfather (the drunk one), her mom (kinda, we'll see) and Aerin's dad that I can overlook Nai for now.

In real life, I don't think a relationship between Soke & Nai would happen given the same background... Nai caring for Soke, when she was little until now. The girl would have to be really psychologically compromised to develop romantic feelings for Nai. She could only love him as a father figure. Nothing more. There are some vulnerable girls who confuse the 2 though. That's my opinion anyway.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think the fact that Woody Allen married his "somewhat" stepdaughter is creepier, this is creepy but then again this is Pong Nawat, the dude is hot LOL If i was in this situation i would be confused, i don't think i could fall for the guy that watched me grow up, Nai is practically Soke's father.

somp9

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is good. Love pong and new n'ek. Hope they get together at the end.
How may more episodes before it end?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yes woody allen is creepier, Nai didn't exactly raise her but he was there for her....The comparison of raising some1 to become the mistress remind of ngao asoke where the n'rai parent raise N'k to become his "nang bumler". This type of stuff do happen in real life...celione dion and i'm sure other people..that an allure about older men, most are successful, experience and mature...in Ngao Asoke p'k also adore/had compassion for n'k to and he was also much older (n'k was 14?? when they met). I guess it's less creepy since he was study upboard and she lived with n'rai. The part in the CAR was soo sweet between them...the garden place was too sweet for me it gave me a toothace lol *JUST because lots of people watch the lakorn doesn't mean it will be good to you but it doesn't hurt to try and see."

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I think the fact that Woody Allen married his "somewhat" stepdaughter is creepier, this is creepy but then again this is Pong Nawat, the dude is hot LOL If i was in this situation i would be confused, i don't think i could fall for the guy that watched me grow up, Nai is practically Soke's father.
LOL In this case given the fact that Nai is Pong freaking Nawat, I'd be confused too. It's just like adoring someone who's way older than you. In my case, it'd be either Johnny Depp or Andy Garcia *sorry off topic guys

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I can not believe ausanai will go said he love Dok Soke for her tomboy uncle and her grandma

cecilia

Staff member
I understand where you are coming from.In the real world, this is weird and wrong,its like literally falling for your step-uncle/niece. However, I dont take the status that serious. I mean,its love...sometimes,the feeling is hard to explain. For Soke situation,her whole life,the father figure is absent, so to fall for Nai,an older guy that can potray as a father figure,someone who she admired actually make perfect sense.This is common is the real world too,for children that are raised by single parent,they always end up liking those who are more mature.
Okay, now that's disturbing .. growing up with an older man, admire that person as a father figure b/c he has always try to fulfilled this and then falling in love with him .. i understand if they grow up in two different places and meet back years later then fall in love .. but growing up admiring someone like that is just -- very disturbing to me.

Also, i hate the idea how khun Nai mingle with Soke's mom, allows her to hug and kiss him whether he wants it or not - even share the same bed, laying there or doing whatever. I don't know .. i just can't accept that according to my morality.

I love the car scene...Nai know it bad because of the age but he can't help himself because he LOVES her...as for it being morally wrong....The thai people are marrying grls off at the age of 13 through out history...at that age they are ready for marriage and get marry off to old men. I think soke is older than 16...they were talking about her entrance exam to college...as for the back hug...it was wow...very sweet that I was shy and had a hard time watching it lol...I don't think he raise her to be used...kinda evil and sadist...he had compassion for her as a young child and provided her love because he knows how she was bullied...I am really enjoying this lakorn, haven't got hooked often into one and (maya rassimi)
I don't know but as i read your last comment - i think of a molester living in the same house - SO CREEPY.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Agree if he don't think to date her mom anymore then he should not allow her to come over his house every time she or kiss him. If u didn't said anything she might misunderstood that u still like her,so u should said not allow her to alway come over ur house and sleep over there. I am kinda mind on these those thing too,but I just focus on ausanai and Dok Soke love only cuz this is not the real life or real world

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Okay, now that's disturbing .. growing up with an older man, admire that person as a father figure b/c he has always try to fulfilled this and then falling in love with him .. i understand if they grow up in two different places and meet back years later then fall in love .. but growing up admiring someone like that is just -- very disturbing to me.

Also, i hate the idea how khun Nai mingle with Soke's mom, allows her to hug and kiss him whether he wants it or not - even share the same bed, laying there or doing whatever. I don't know .. i just can't accept that according to my morality.

I don't know but as i read your last comment - i think of a molester living in the same house - SO CREEPY.
I don't see what I said was creepy, I stated a Fact in history and my opinion that I didn't think he was raising her to be his "nang bum-ler."

i believe that people can have compassion and love for someone w/o it being in a "molestation". I'm not telling people who right our wrong, but it depend where a person is grown up and what generation they are in and each person perception and where they live in the world.

As for this lakorn, I don't find that he is "raising" her to become his "nang bum-ler". She is not living in the same home as him in his care. He had compassion for her and wanted to put a smile on his face. Through this process he "fell in-love."

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I love how Nai and Dok Soke had cute scenes, but I'm scared for the ending!! haha I was rooting for the main pra'nangs.. but then the two cuties showed up.. I'm confused! haha I can't wait to see how things turn out in the end. Why do I have a feeling that Nai and Dok Soke will not have a happy ending... JUST SAYING, if I was her, as much as I loved him, I don't think I can be with him considering the fact that he was "my mom's" ex bf.... So weird BUT then it's a lakorn, anything can happen. I love the nang'ek, I cannot wait for her to have more lakorns, her acting is quite good for a newbie.