[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
@7270, say what!? I don't know Thai but seriously the grandmas said that? Ausanai is obviously not the one since he's still virgin, lol. Now it got me thinking who's the father...?

Aw, in the preview it looks like Mrs. Bent is against Nai dating with Soke. Not again because she would have to go through so much problems. And I think Mon gotta find out about her daughter very soon.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
the relationship is only gross if the guy is old and ugly, but since this is pong, who cares haha...they look good together. but i find andy very cute too with his english accent. though i guess they're related now. the other guy has a fiance already. i think pong and her might end up together.

oh yeah i never knew that jarunee speaks english very well.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
I have a feeling George Benz is not Dok Soke's father because Mrs.Benz said that Dok Soke didn't really resemble her father and her grandmother, Somjai said that neither she looked like her mother. Yikes!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I have a feeling George Benz is not Dok Soke's father because Mrs.Benz said that Dok Soke didn't really resemble her father and her grandmother, Somjai said that neither she looked like her mother. Yikes!
That's more details than @7270 has said in the previous post. I can't believe it... So now its more like who's her parents?

sarNie Juvenile
I thought this lakorn air mon-thurs and today its only wed.
Yeah, it does air Monday through Thursday but keep in mind that Thailand is a day ahead of us. Today, May 16, 2012 should be episode 23. ;)

the relationship is only gross if the guy is old and ugly, but since this is pong, who cares haha...they look good together. but i find andy very cute too with his english accent. though i guess they're related now. the other guy has a fiance already. i think pong and her might end up together.

oh yeah i never knew that jarunee speaks english very well.
Neither did I. About Jarunee speaking english so well. Soke & Andy aren't related. Andy is just the son of Soke's grandma's good friend.

Ok. Now it's possible that crazy lady isn't her mom, too? Dammnnnnnnnnn......

Also, why can't they just get rid of the alcoholic grandpa? Their life would be so much better w/o that freeloader.

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprised this lakorn didn't drag like the usual CH5 lakorns. We all know CH5 lakorns are infamous for their long, long lakorns that proceeds to the second and sometimes, third generations (in this case, it does ha) but this one, in my opinion, doesn't drag at all.
It's a juicy packed dramatic filled lakorn that leaves you wanting more every time an episode ends.
Oh yeah!

Emileah

sarNie Egg
How did Mon know that Dok Soke is her daughter? Did she just guess right when she was in the car with her mom.

Ohhh.... It's getting good. Can't wait until tomorrow.

(null)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
How did Mon know that Dok Soke is her daughter? Did she just guess right when she was in the car with her mom.

(null)
She saw Dok soke with mrs. Benz so she jus guess

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Everywhere she go there's always love and hate. Grandpa loves her but the others hate her and now she's with grandma and the scary girl hate her too but interesting lakorn so far :)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I have a feeling that maybe her grandma want Dok Soke with Andy only just like today epi she said for andy that both of them something. Fucked I though her mom will be nice to her when she know that Dok Soke is her child,buy it's no still thinking on the way get ausanai from Soke. I like today epi where Dok Soke said roo jai that why I love u and it make his mad gone lol lol.... This is the first lakorn that I have watch they speak English the most in lakorn.

sarNie Juvenile

(null)
I think she figured that out when she saw Dok Soke in that restaurant with Mrs.Benz, Andy, and Phakpoom.

sarNie Juvenile
I have a feeling that maybe her grandma want Dok Soke with Andy only just like today epi she said for andy that both of them something. Fucked I though her mom will be nice to her when she know that Dok Soke is her child,buy it's no still thinking on the way get ausanai from Soke. I like today epi where Dok Soke said roo jai that why I love u and it make his mad gone lol lol.... This is the first lakorn that I have watch they speak English the most in lakorn.
Yeah, I agree. I also find the guy that plays Andy, his English is pretty darn good!