[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I can't blame gramps for asking a favor from Soke to be nice because Aunt Suey has a mental illness. I know they're rich but I think he's trying to spend all the times with his family, to make up his lack of love with them from the past so there's no need for a nurse. Don't forget, she's a daddy's girl so bringing a nurse, will make her go crazy even more. Beside I think Soke should know how bad condition Suey is in, Aunt Pen and cousin Oo are at fault mostly.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
When will the two young guys coming in...i need jealousy scenes from Nai. So tired of Ooi bully scenes.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
the jealous scenes are already appear in today epi little bit from nai and i dok soke hahahaha

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
this story reminds me of Daddy Long Legs. There're some similarities,but without the mom screwed and after daddy long legs herself part.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I believe dork soke will be as nice as she can w/o him asking because she a good person and don't intentially want to hurt anyone and from the preview it seems the crazy aunt like learn to love/adore her...having a nurse there would be wise since she a spasm and can hurt herself/others...doesn't matter if she a daddy-girl, there doesn't need to be a live in nurse..but a part time nurse to monitor her vital and other mental stuff can effect her health....I don't really see him spending so much time with the family...I agree he is doing the best he can with his best abilities...though I don't agree with his method...he loves his children

myheromike

Oh yeah... Look on the view when the lakorn done and they show it look there has a scene that the crazy aunt cry or happy seem her and runing to hug Dok Soke. I guess this is when her daddy die and no one love or good take care of her. Also the show look like the crazy aunt is very need someone and it's like she so happy when see Dok Soke...

the big sister seems like she cares, too but is probably too self-absorbed with her own jealousy to actually do something about it.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
OMFG! I can't picture anyone else as Soodsuay besides Kik Mayurin. She portrays the crazy, childish character beyond perfect! LOVE HER!

myheromike

Oh no way tomorrow kiss scene for Dok Soke and ausanai again,last time he already have mouth to mouth with her so now kiss scene. n'din ja u are late :( he already did her first kiss in lakorn that I want to see with u:'( anyway it ok more then Her with some guy I don't like

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
I want to know the content of the will after the grandpa died? Who gets what? thank you.

sarNie Juvenile
I want to know the content of the will after the grandpa died? Who gets what? thank you.
Khun Sudkhet's (the Grandfather) four children, which does not count Dok Soke's mom gets the house and land. Soodsuay and Penpak own the house but Penpak must care for Soodsuay as her father did. As for the three grandchildren: Ouy, Aun, and Oh, they have equal shares and are allowed to spend as much as they need for their education. Before the grandfather died, he also said that to Dok Soke but for some reason, it wasn't mentioned in the will. His grandchildren also each receives five million baht but again, Dok Soke was not mentioned. Later, Dok Soke's grandmother barged in and declared the rights of the will for Dok Soke to the point that the lawyer is forced to tell everyone the truth that indeed, Dok Soke does receive the same equal shares as the other grandchildren minus the land because the land is only given to the first wife's descendants.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for tomorrow episode! Her grandma will see her daughter. And Soke meet her other grandma again! I hope she'll wear her daddy's necklace

sarNie Juvenile
This is the best lakorn from CH5 so far since Kaam Waylaa. Pong is also beginning to grow on me.
Love this lakorn and the chemistry between the pra'nangs.
Jeab's character in here is also amazingly portrayed. She suits nang'rai more than nang'ek, IMHO.

i don't get why the mom didn't just wait for nai to finish school or whatever reason she went with some other guy. she could have had the man she loved and luxury, if she had just waited.

this is pretty much the only lakorn i'm watching right now.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i dunno why either...but I think she is just selfish and think she can have him anyways on her terms...like now...she walks in and our of his home...which he allows...he also told n'k that maybe it something he might be pursuding...thinking about...