[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

little

sarNie Adult
r methinee aerin mom and crazy aunt real sisters in the lakorn or they half diff mom. cus aerin was abt to b soft to n'ek and said still we are cousins and the mom said that she hate dok soke and that aerin should hate her too for making the grandma dies. i dont see y methinee hate dok sok and her grandma side so much. and how come methinee still b nice to the crazy aunt wen aerin used her the aunt and said mean stuff to her and methinee the mom said no matter what u shouldn't do that to ur aunt . i mean if she's not the real sisters wouldn't methinee would hate her too.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
r methinee aerin mom and crazy aunt real sisters in the lakorn or they half diff mom. cus aerin was abt to b soft to n'ek and said still we are cousins and the mom said that she hate dok soke and that aerin should hate her too for making the grandma dies. i dont see y methinee hate dok sok and her grandma side so much. and how come methinee still b nice to the crazy aunt wen aerin used her the aunt and said mean stuff to her and methinee the mom said no matter what u shouldn't do that to ur aunt . i mean if she's not the real sisters wouldn't methinee would hate her too.
i guess maybe not or idk too. looks like she just jealous her crazy sister n her own husand on the part 8 i guess, and that she ask where are they going but she just lie to her sis then she cry n run to hug her husand. looks like she wanna slap it lol

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Aerin's mom and the crazy aunt are from same mom, well it's understandable if methinee has been holding grudge to dok soke as she's still the part of the other woman's family who ruined her mom and dad's marriage. And methinee's behavior towards her crazy sis isn't intentional at all, because deep down in her heart she's still consider her as her lil sis and she does realize that her lil sis became a lil bit lunatic because her own mom

little

sarNie Adult
wow they didn't even show luv scene with lookade and jib. when u thought the one that will play more seductive, sexy role would be lookade cus she's more americanize and she's a model unlike jib sopha she never play these types and never show sexiness in any way before.

wow they didn't even show luv scene with lookade and jib. when u thought the one that will play more seductive, sexy role would be lookade cus she's more americanize and she's a model unlike jib sopha she never play these types and never show sexiness in any way before.
Didn't notice that until you pointed it out. It's nice to see them not being type-casted into particular roles based on what they played in the past and/or how they look. Kind of a fear I have for Charebelle. I hope she doesn't always get these goody-goody type nang'ek roles, although I do enjoy her character here and her previous one with Mike.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
I'm late but is Jeab suppose to be nang ek's mother? <----highlight for possible spoiler. lol

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg. cnt believe a 13 years old sang the song of this lakorn. she is so kute...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLaiHcnLwDM

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Wow! I'm totally buying her albums if there's any in the future because she's amazing especially she's only in teens! It looks like she's in those musical plays. Just in case if anyone wonders her name, it's Pinta Natthanich. :)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I will have to blame the mom for this. If u know that you're rich now what about your mom and child? She's so horny. Not liking her character. Why don't they pick Erin's mom to be dok sokes mom. Jeab character is blah blah blah to me :(

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1irQkxMs4_U http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUFKSaX9udc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyf-N2ebGo4

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^At least he's not Morgan Freeman, the man whom "dated" his step-granddaughter although it might be rumor but man, hearing it, is still sick. <_<