[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
i have never seen any lakorn of jeab because i never find her to be a leading actress material BUT hell, i love her character here so far. i like that she is fiesty and could care less about what others think. so far, i can see that belle's character inherited some of those fiestiness from her mom and grandma.

i sense this lakorn is going to get pretty overwhelming like most of ch.5 lakorn.
LOL so that's where she gets her guts? Just realized it until you pointed it out, the only good thing that makes her stronger and able to defend herself

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
does do u think pong and charebelle will end up together in here. i hope they end up together and then let jieb die or something cuz pong and jieb are ex bf and gf before so if she still have life with them maybe this will be strange or weird, for their being to be a mother in law or son in law lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Charabelle is really pretty and her acting is pretty good. I like her from all the exact newbies. Too bad they don't have cute new actors

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I think it's a happy ending from what I remember from the old version...The guy who will later persue her is a cutie..the remake is different from the old version. I remember in the old version her cousins were all fighting for p'k and p'k was really really old -.-

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I think all of them end up alone. Dramatic ending hehe.
I guess this is the ending, don't you guys forget that exact is notorious for twist ending? :coverlaf: This is better though, so everyone can go on with their life and not running around in circles, meeting only certain people, and making a fool of themselves like they're doing right now

Asy

sarNie Immature
Please dont....I need pong and belle together. My main purpose for this lakorn is to see them together. Your dramatic ending will kill me!!
Jai yen yen na. Don't die yet! I was kidding only. Of course I want to see a happy ending for both Pong and Charebelle. ^,^

Asy

sarNie Immature
I guess this is the ending, don't you guys forget that exact is notorious for twist ending? :coverlaf: This is better though, so everyone can go on with their life and not running around in circles, meeting only certain people, and making a fool of themselves like they're doing right now
Woah! I wanna hug you so tightly! :rofl: What I like about Exact is they always give us a life-lesson lakorn.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Woah! I wanna hug you so tightly! :rofl: What I like about Exact is they always give us a life-lesson lakorn.
yeah, sometimes with those amount of happy ending, everything looks and sounds so cliche, I know we're all want happy ending, who doesn't eh? But the reality sometimes show us the opposite. We can't always get the life as we wanted and I think Exact has the biggest guts to acknowledge it and show it to us in the face. Just sayin' :D

Sure They do but none of us actually take it as lesson. We only can do is being sympathetic toward characters. :lol:
Well I have to agree with you too kitkat. We need the entertainment aside to "escape" from our real life. And I find myself pity some fictive characters like Soke :p

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@tinah yeah charebelle she is the newbie from exact that I like the most too. She so pretty and acting is good too.

Well I hope they have happy ending in here too.

Here is a summary of this lakorn I get it from wiki. If this lakorn are going to be like the summary said in here I love to continues watch this lakorn. Don't want to see and don't want to cry anymore for lakorn sadness ending

Dork Soke lives with Somjai (her grandmother). She sells newspapers and her important buyer is Ausanai. He always buys her newspapers.
One day, Dork Soke falls down beside Sudkhed's car. He realizes that Dork Soke is his granddaughter. Dork Soke is the daughter of Peeyakamon. Peeyakamon is Sudkhed's daughter with his servant (Dork Soke's grandmother). Sudkhed wants Dork Soke to stay with him, but Somjai doesn't consent.
Sudkhed orders Penphak (his eldest daughter) to buy Dork Soke from Somjai's new husband. Sudkhed changed Dork Soke's name to Apiromreedee.
Sudkhed loves Dork Soke, but Phenphak, Pentakarn (Penphak's daughter), Sudsuer (Sudkhed's youngest daughter) all hate her, but Dork Soke is able to endure everything because she has Ausanai to encourage her. Dork Soke secretly falls in love with him, but Peeyakamon & Pentakarn are in love with him, too.
After Sudkhed's death, Dork Soke decides to return to her grandmother. She then meets Mrs. Bent. When Mrs. Bent sees Dork Soke's necklace, she realizes that Dork Soke is her granddaughter (her son's daughter).
Dork Soke moves to the United states with Mrs .Bent, but she still loves and misses Ausanai. Because of this, Mrs. Bent decides to take Dork Soke back to Thailand......So how will things unfold and who will Ausanai choose?

Asy

sarNie Immature
Actually I'm not watching this but gosh... Aerin never fails to make me hate her. Grr~ And also, she is so skinny!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Charebelle is so beautiful and talented. I have this feeling, she's gonna to beat Vill one day. :D

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone else here absolutely hate the Grandpa? Everything was kinda his fault in the first place so I don't understand why he treats Soke the way he does: harsh, unfair...
My fav character in here so far is Pong and Zen. They're always there for Soke when she needs someone to confide in.