[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah I think he in here too cuz on today show me hey he is as guest for noona music in the show me hey at the end of the music all the guys in there say thank for him and say he is one of the guy in Dok Soke.

L'Amélie

sarNie Egg
Hello!
It's great to see that a lot of people are already interested in this drama before it even airs. :D
Thanks a lot for sharing your news, pics and clips with us!
Although I put up this account a long time ago I never used it but with this post I'll start my "Asianfuse-life"!^^
Are some people among the readers here interested in getting this lakorn subbed? I created a channel on Viki.com (http://en.viki.com/c...12?t=1332937367) and I'm hoping for more fans to join in. I'm especially looking for Thai-Eng-subbers. Please, if anyone is willing to give a helping hand, I'll appreciate it a lot! The thing is that on Viki there are many willing segmenters but far too few subbers. :)
If you're interested feel free to PM me here or on Viki (I'm Amelie3 there).
Hugs and kisses!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Hi L'Amélie! Welcome to the Asianfuse's feast! I'm putting so much hope that you'll be subbing this lakorn, so much tension as typical Exact's lakorn, and especially it has Pong in it! I'm sorry I can't participate on sub or anything related with lakorn, but I can guarantee I'm so able to support you :cheer: Your hard work will be so appreciated