[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann
Kwang and Apple The Star are playing the nang rai role ,
They are really sweet . This will on air after LIkit Fah ... Chata Din. Around April or May2012

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Kwang and Apple The Star are playing the nang rai role ,
They are really sweet . This will on air after LIkit Fah ... Chata Din. Around April or May2012
Wow thank jakjann. So I have to watch charebell acting next when likit fah cahta din end. I think I wanna see another one of mike and charebell when I first saw her I don't very like her,but now when I saw the likit fah Chata din teaser or preview done i think i love them together. Sorry :eek:fftopic: :coverlaf:

looksy

sarNie Adult
We just posted the synopsis at our blog. LOL, we got so confused trying to figure out who was related to whom.

Dork Soke's Synopsis: http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/2012/01/synopsis-of-dork-soke.html

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
more snippets and some explanations:

Assanai(Pong) is Preeyakamol's boyfriend. Preeyakamol dumped him and went abroad to marry with a white guy
Few years later, Preeyakamol come back to Thailand and leave her daugther with her mom. She gave her niece a name "Dok Soke" (Sad Flower)
Dok Soke was raised by her grandma. Preeyakamol has never come to see her daughter even once.

One day, General Sootketh found Dok Soke selling newspapers on the road. He accidentally found that she is his niece.
Dok Soke's grandma was his concubine and servant who ran away from his house since 30 years ago) Therefore, General Sootketh brings his niece back to his house but everybody in his family hate her.

When Dok Soke was young, she met Assanai, a nice and kind man. He bought her newspapers and talked to her everytime he met her on the road. Dok Soke meets Assanai again at General Sootketh's house because Assanai is her uncle-in-law's shareholder. Many years later, Preeyakamol come back to Assanai. She does everyting to get him back.
cr. CatMatdz on Youtube

conclusion is : both mother and daughter fall in love with same man. :facepalm: Exact lakorn is always have this bizarre story line. I think it's their trademark to distinguish their lakorn from the competitors lakorns which sometimes stay in "safe" track with "normal" story line

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I just watch da taeser and it seem pretty good more importantly we'll see a mother and a daughter cat fight for da first time hahaha

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

isn't she the one who plays as little fahlada?

freakin' handsome

cr. @santsalaya @twitter, jeab's twitter

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Charebelle start to grow on me...she is so pretty anways thank for da pic anyways I think she'll be da next exact n'ek...tat just my thought