[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Here photos of the cast.....Aerin is also in here too.

credits to: kerorobie twitter

Oh, WOW to that first pic... Whoa, Pong, you're surrounded by FOUR lovely, gorgeous ladies!!!!! What a player!!! :whatever: :coverlaf: Every one of the ladies look good with him!!!

Love all the pics; they're all awesome!! Gosh, Aerin's stunning in the red and pink dresses! And Charebelle looks very cute and pretty (I think that's her on Pong's right, rite?). And Jieb and the other lady are just as cute and pretty! Ekk, I think that Pong and Jieb is not a bad match!!! They make one good-looking couple. :D Maybe because they're both generally around the same age and look right with each other.

I've always thought Pong has amazing chemistry with nearly all his co-stars, so I'm looking forward to see if he and Charebelle will have it. Hmm, it appears that Aerin is either the nang'rai or another girl who's interested in Pong. I wonder if that last pic means that Aerin and Charebelle will be related/half-sisters.

Thanks, Dancy, for sharing the pics! :bravo: to you! :)

2012 will be an awesome year, full of good Thai lakorns! :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Pong always has beautiful women surrounded by him in lakorns. Ehe.

Charabelle looks so mature. She'll look great with Pong.

Aerin is so beautiful, drop dead gorgeous. However, I can never see her as nang'ek somehow since she looks so nang'rai, lol.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow look very interesting,but do you have the one that only pong n charebelle together. I wanna see one like that.

myheromike

Do you know where is to watch this lakorn open ceremony. I wanna watch the open ceremony or fitting day

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! Now that I can see pictures of the cast, I actually find Aerin prettier than Charabelle. :coverlaf:

myheromike

Um do you know do they have the one that pong and charebelle talk about their character ka. Want to them talk about they character and what character do they take.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she's very pretty, pong n them look good together. hope she pairs up w/son n the future, it seem like they're a nice match too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't even notice that Apple the star 7 is also in here.... :coverlaf: She look different that why I didn't recognized her.

Can someone translate Apple name in Thai to English.

Her name :อิษฏ์อาณิก อินทรสูต

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Apple is so pretty...please tell me she going to become one of Ch.5 n'ke like Grand...