[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lady Dila said:
Dang!! No YLC yesterday at ch3 event..no STT..no Tik..no Anne...what the..???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooo!    Maybe, they'll surprise us just like Pa jaew said YLC will air forward the end of the year.  Yeah, I like surprise  hehe.

Thanks for the info. na.

More beautiful pictures

Tik looks good!

cr:tik fb

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
Nooooo!    Maybe, they'll surprise us just like Pa jaew said YLC will air forward the end of the year.  Yeah, I like surprise  hehe.

Thanks for the info. na.

More beautiful pictures

Tik looks good!

Awww his pic with Anne look good!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh i soooo cannot wait to see this lakorn or at least a photoshoot of these 2 greatest superstar!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Is YLC not suppose to air this year? I didnt see any of them at the ch3 event that show the lakorn teasers that are airing second half of the year.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Is YLC not suppose to air this year? I didnt see any of them at the ch3 event that show the lakorn teasers that are airing second half of the year.

That's what I'm thinking! 
It's suppose to air!
What are they thinking?
I'm starting to freak out, because YLC is my most ANTICIPATED lakorn this year.
And if it doesn't air this year, I'm going to be very upset.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YLC,Sameeteetra,Sai See Plerng these 3 weren't at the Ch3 event on the 16th August assuming its airing the latest probably December if not January 2014 
those other lakorn teaser are out showing its airing the September/October months 
I'm sadden too phatman cos the 3 i wanted to see 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
YLC,Sameeteetra,Sai See Plerng these 3 weren't at the Ch3 event on the 16th August assuming its airing the latest probably December if not January 2014 
those other lakorn teaser are out showing its airing the September/October months 
I'm sadden too phatman cos the 3 i wanted to see 

I'm so sad now. 
If it's like that. 
Gotta wait now...*sigh*...

Anti-spam: YLC

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Auuww..Anne looks sexy in that pool scene......
.this clip more bout the twins... I want to see more ANNIK intimate scene clip..

Btw,i do believe that YLC will airing around end of Sept or beginning of Oct...As i remember since 2007,most of her lakorn was airing at the end of the year.
Maybe they didn't promote it at the event because they haven't prepare any clip for the teaser yet.

Likit Kammatherp - December 2007
Soot Sanae Ha - Auguts/Sept 2009
365 Wan Hang Ruk - Sept/Oct 2010
Qi Pao- Oct 2012.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Airing toward the end of the year has its benefit because people will remember the recent lakorns more than the ones that were aired in the beginning of the year (unless they were a hit) when the time comes for the Awards nomination.  Of course, Anne always gets nominate for best actress - she is the best.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Auuww..Anne looks sexy in that pool scene......
.this clip more bout the twins... I want to see more ANNIK intimate scene clip..

Btw,i do believe that YLC will airing around end of Sept or beginning of Oct...As i remember since 2007,most of her lakorn was airing at the end of the year.
Maybe they didn't promote it at the event because they haven't prepare any clip for the teaser yet.

Likit Kammatherp - December 2007
Soot Sanae Ha - Auguts/Sept 2009
365 Wan Hang Ruk - Sept/Oct 2010
Qi Pao- Oct 2012.

Vimalee said:
Airing toward the end of the year has its benefit because people will remember the recent lakorns more than the ones that were aired in the beginning of the year (unless they were a hit) when the time comes for the Awards nomination.  Of course, Anne always gets nominate for best actress - she is the best.

Yay! Some positive news! Haha.
Perhaps that's why she chooses her lakorns that air towards the end of the year. Hehe.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

I'm so sad now. 
If it's like that. 
Gotta wait now...*sigh*...

Anti-spam: YLC
Phatman what are you saying?! We've been waiting for YLC this whole year :eyetwitch: :cry: LOL . status:sad :no: let's just hope it'll air b4 next year year. THAT IS ALL IM ASKING CH3 O_O

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cool :) said:
Phatman what are you saying?! We've been waiting for YLC this whole year :eyetwitch: :cry: LOL . status:sad :no: let's just hope it'll air b4 next year year. THAT IS ALL IM ASKING CH3 O_O

Exactly...more waiting...IF they decide to air next year.
Then I'll be crying with you... :cry:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
:cry: ...at least we'll cry together ? Lol jk . Man I hate this . And STT mite not air this year too?! asdfghjkl :O

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cool :) said:
:cry: ...at least we'll cry together ? Lol jk . Man I hate this . And STT mite not air this year too?! asdfghjkl :O
And I wonder why?
They take extra long...
Like Qi Pao, the wait was forever too.
Other productions wrap up quickly and air, but Anne's lakorns are always so...late to air.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for the clip na,
@Dila,  agree with you.  Just like you said either they haven't prepare the teaser clip yet or they just want to surprise us.  I'm looking forward to many surprises from them (airing toward the end of the year, shirtless Tik, more sweet scenes ... etc.....).