[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ACK!!!!!!!
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: TIMES one million.  :ghehe:
Alright, there we go. 

Those kids are too adorable. 
Bad Tik you made those kids fall in love and then you leave? Haha.
Can't wait for someone to sub it!

AnTi-spam: Anne and kids!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
Have you guys seen this?
It's not related to YLC, but definitely related to TIKKER MAN!
Pholdee looks so good in here.
I wonder what the song's about?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXn7ub3oq8

AnTi-spam: Anne

Thanks phatman for sharing.  The Tittle of the song is Bad News or Not
It's about the concern and worry that he has for his old love....He's still the same, loves her and never changes.  He doesn't want to see her hurts.

Lady Dila said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMpaPxFRgw0&feature=share&list=UUEBLdg-xJtdR4HlyTjlJ4hw

cr :CatMadz

phat,LoveAnneT busy with her course..as for turtle..she's missing in action..hahaha

Thanks Dila for the clip na.   It's so nice of Tik to say that everybody want to play with Thongprasom for she's the top actress in Thailand.  
Anne said that they filmed around 60%.  They should finish filming this year, but she's not sure when it'll be on air.

Oh....I so hope that YLC will air this year na.....please pretty please........

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Hey everyone! Remember me? Lmao. I've been keeping a distance from this thread since I don't like waiting. However I'm back for lack of other excitements. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Hey everyone! Remember me? Lmao. I've been keeping a distance from this thread since I don't like waiting. However I'm back for lack of other excitements. Lol.
Yes we do!
Where have you been all our lives?
Haha. Glad you're back!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

cr : Meena's IG

Caption on the Novel writer FB : Friends, this drama will be for CH3. Anne Thong will be the producer. It was my honor, because I been Khun Ann's fan for a long time. I hope they will start filming soon. Credit on pic

Oh God,i sooooooo hope that Anne also be the nang ek in this lakorn.And i'll be super duper happy if she get Tik to be the p'ek here...

anti-spam : I want to see ANNIK in  2nd lakorn even the 1st one haven't air yet..lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...what's the name of that novel??
And what's the story line?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh i seriously miss coming in here...finally up date....tat pics up there is hello cute...i like...Tik sleeping on Ann lap...awh isnt it wonderful.... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

oh ladydila...is tat Ann next/new lakorn...i wanna now more....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Awh i seriously miss coming in here...finally up date....tat pics up there is hello cute...i like...Tik sleeping on Ann lap...awh isnt it wonderful.... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

oh ladydila...is tat Ann next/new lakorn...i wanna now more....

Glad to see you checking up in here! HEHE.

AnTi-spam: YLC

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Everyone looks great, but the little ones are definitely catching my attention. Nong Unda and the twins are so cute and adorable. The twins are naughty though....lol.....but that is even cuter.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
Everyone looks great, but the little ones are definitely catching my attention. Nong Unda and the twins are so cute and adorable. The twins are naughty though....lol.....but that is even cuter.

Very naughty. 
Especially when they're boys too, it's even harder to control. HAHA.