[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:rofl: Phatman, I was talking about the correct term for the Nemo clownfish thing for the pool. :D What are those things called when you put them in the pool? Or is it considered a toy? Pool toy? :scratchhead2: Any specific word for it? :eek:

Ah. Those floats/tubes? Haha. That's what I call them.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Ah. Those floats/tubes? Haha. That's what I call them.

Ohhhhh! Floats/tubes!!! There we go! :eek: Haha, simple words, yet I couldn't think of it. :smack: Thanks! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Ohhhhh! Floats/tubes!!! There we go! :eek: Haha, simple words, yet I couldn't think of it. :smack: Thanks! :D
You are very much welcome.

Oh boy...AnnTik in a bath tub...faints.
I hope they give us loads of pleasant surprises!!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You are very much welcome.

Oh boy...AnnTik in a bath tub...faints.
I hope they give us loads of pleasant surprises!!

:grouphug:

If their bathtub scene is anything like Ann's past scenes with her costars, wowie! :spicy:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
:grouphug:

If their bathtub scene is anything like Ann's past scenes with her costars, wowie! :spicy:

A combination of Anne-Au (STT) & Anne-Anne's koo kwan (365) scenes is super duper great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit : i don't mind if the whole 1 episode just focus on their bath tub scene....hahahahaha...

AikOm^_^

Lady Dila said:
A combination of Anne-Au (STT) & Anne-Anne's koo kwan (365) scenes is super duper great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit : i don't mind if the whole 1 episode just focus on their bath tub scene....hahahahaha...

:lmao2: You just pointed out the two scenes that I was thinking of, Lady Dila!!! :clap2:

One whole episode just on one little bathtub scene?! Now, what else could they be doing, huh? :pervie: :whahuh:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: You just pointed out the two scenes that I was thinking of, Lady Dila!!! :clap2:

One whole episode just on one little bathtub scene?! Now, what else could they be doing, huh? :pervie: :whahuh:

How many hours for 1 episode...1?? 2???
Nvm,i wouldn't ask much...
Just hugging,kissing,ripping,whatelse?? idea??? lol.. :scratchhead2:

AikOm^_^

Lady Dila said:
How many hours for 1 episode...1?? 2???
Nvm,i wouldn't ask much...
Just hugging,kissing,ripping,whatelse?? idea??? lol.. :scratchhead2:

If YLC is a primetime lakorn, wouldn't it be an hour and a half long? :eek: I'm not familiar with how Ch3 works hehe. Oh, I have ideas; I just can't say them out loud.  :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
If YLC is a primetime lakorn, wouldn't it be an hour and a half long? :eek: I don't know Ch3 things too well hehe. Oh, I have ideas; I just can't say them out loud. :coverlaf:

Don't say it loud...
Just whisper to me..
Whats that?? :secret:  
I promise won't tell anyone here.. :yes:

AikOm^_^

Lady Dila said:
Don't say it loud...
Just whisper to me..
Whats that?? :secret:  
I promise won't tell anyone here.. :yes:

:lmao3: :lmao2: :lmao: :rofl: Ooh, I'm tempted! Hahaha, you've got me blushing in shame and embarrassment! :blush: Well, it was all a jumble of imaginary scenes of what Tik and Ann could be doing hehe. You know, just a little bit of that and this. And definitely THAT. :pervie: I haven't thought about it in full details yet. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:

Now that is sexy! Anne is really good with bath tub scenes. Hehe.

Hey you guys need to tell me too. I'm here as well!! Haha.

One episode for Ch3 is 1.5 hours.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Now that is sexy! Anne is really good with bath tub scenes. Hehe.

Hey you guys need to tell me too. I'm here as well!! Haha.

One episode for Ch3 is 1.5 hours.

It's my dirty, little secret. :secret: :p And you don't need me to tell you...knowing you, your way of thinking is even worse than mine!!! :loool:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

It's my dirty, little secret. :secret: :p And you don't need me to tell you...knowing you, your way of thinking is even worse than mine!!! :loool:
Hahahaha. Yeah, I admit.
I think Dila and I have already had this discussion a while back About what Tik and Anne should do. Hehe.
It's not rated R stuff, but you know.....

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hahahaha. Yeah, I admit.
I think Dila and I have already had this discussion a while back About what Tik and Anne should do. Hehe.
It's not rated R stuff, but you know.....

Bwah hahahaha haha hah! :lmao3: *Taking a breather from laughing so hard* xD :phew:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think so too phat..But i want to know from Maiko..what scene did she want..lololololol..
Althought i can expect it...hahahahaha...
Oh Meena told me YLC not in the list for today CH3 event..

** spam mode activated.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
I think so too phat..But i want to know from Maiko..what scene did she want..lololololol..

** spam mode activated.

Haha. I think we all want the same thing.  :pervie:
Awe man, why don't they promote YLC at all.
There's hardly anything.
Especially nothing from Anne.
At least Mr. Pholdee does a whole load of magazine shoots.
Grr...someone needs to pull Thongprasom to the side and give her a lecture on promoting herself! HAHA.

** and leave it on.  :dance1:
Mine is definitely NOT going to turn off. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I should've warned you first, haha.
Breath, breath. 

Just thinking about it still get me blushing red! xD Haha.

Lady Dila said:

** spam mode activated.

I thought Ann's bathtub scene with Au is a little more intimate and extreme than her scene with Ken (in 365 Days of Love, is that what it's called?). Although I didn't see it in full details. :lol2: You already voiced what I was thinking of anyway, Lady Dila: ripping shirts and hugging and kissing, etc. :pervie:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Just thinking about it still get me blushing red! xD Haha.

I thought Ann's bathtub scene with Au is a little more intimate and extreme than her scene with Ken (in 365 Days of Love, is that what it's called?). Although I didn't see it in full details. :lol2: You already voiced what I was thinking of anyway, Lady Dila: ripping shirts and hugging and kissing, etc. :pervie:

Yes, that bathtub scene with Au was so...to die for. It's more intimate because they're both supposedly naked... :pervie:. However I LOVE the scene in 365 WHR more because it was more classy and more...idk...just better haha. Maybe because it's KA, BUT that's not it. It's just better in my opinion. Hehe.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah rite....Anne-Au look more intimate & hot...and the scene looks smooth..
365...for me...anne look shy in that scene.... :)

anti-spam : i want to see ANNIK's bath tub scene