cecilia

Staff member
^i don't either but in a sense, it makes sense for her to teach them a lesson for having thought and attempting murder on her 'suppose' daughter too.

Feel bad for the kids but kindda don't too b/c all of them are bad themselves too.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I got really confused at the part where the maid was screaming in pain and everyone just stared at her like they are helpless, especially Chai who is  a DOCTOR, he just sat there.  God that family is messed up, they torture Wieng Keaw when she was alive and no one helped, all these weird things are happening and no one is addressing the elephant in the room; I wouldn't want to be part of that family :/.....

I don't like that Wieng Keaw is attacking the kids too but how else to hurt them most than through their kids?

And I am really confused at what happened with Dara...like, really? 

I'mma go finis the lakorn before I ask more questions lol

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I really think the grandfather arranged for Dara to be at the safer place. Lying to everyone she is dead. He knows Roy Dao is Meda but he wants her to continuing to be Roy Dao for her safety. Since she is only Bodinthorn left. He knows the first wife is the one who probably behind all the things.

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ I believe Dara's still alive too. But Idk, just don't want to have so much hope lol.

@beamsgirl Yeah it got me confused to, most of the time, when someone got attacked, they just stared at that the person. The doctor's role is almost useless. I really think Smart's character isn't significant. After last nite's episode, I started to cheer for Poramat lol.

The scene when Daraka stabbed herself was quite teary (for me). Even though she wasn't nice at all, but I really understand her feeling. :(

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think pra'ek probably relieve to find out nang'ek is not the daughter of the lady that cause his father to kill himself. He married pra'ek mom out of duty but his heart always belong to Wiengkaew. He killed himself because he blamed himself for her death.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
i accidentally stumbled upon ep.13 and it looks so good and interesting! might go back to watch from the beginning. some of the ghost scenes terrify me though lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ For the first few episodes, the ghost isn't scary.

Pra ek was stupid. He was old enough to know what's right and what's wrong when he saw his father shot himself. He shouldn't let Than Chai Wirun did that!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Great ending. ^_^

Such an easy death for Temdeun. She wasn't suffering. I was expecting pee Wiang Kaew to haunt her like she did with the other two wives. But it's okay because Temduen said she wasn't afraid lol.

Pranang's scene was cute. Silly Khun Chai tricked Meda again lol. I just kinda wish they show some scene of Khun Ying and Mark towards the end. But no, there isn't any. But still good though. Good lakorn with moral values.  :yes:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The summary at kapook is way different than what actually happened.  I'm guessing they summarized the book and not the screenplay? If so the book is way better than the show.  The changes suck.

In the book/summary WiangKaew never knew that Meda is not Roy Dao till the end because one of them has a birthmark. At Roy Dao/Siptit's wedding, she shows all the guests there what happened to her, i.e. the rape and torture.  She actually kills herself in that version and Siptit's dad kills himself at Wiang Roy Dao too, not at their house with Siptit watching.  That's why Siptit thought that WiangKaew murdered his dad. Then after she's gotten revenge on everyone she wants to take Roy Dao with her but Siptit tells her that she is Meda not Roy Dao.  Wiangkaew didn't believe it until she saw the birthmark for herself but then she got mad and still wanted Meda. To help save everyone, Meda says she'll stay with Wiangkaew but to let everyone else go. Then the ghost of real Roy Dao shows up and reunites with ghost WK. That's how WK finally gets her peace, by reuniting with the spirit of her daughter.

Also Meda never confessed to anyone that she is Meda. The Grandpa noticed the birthmark and told Siptit. Siptit goes to England to investigate and that's when he found out the truth. There's also some cute scenes of Mark/Maan Fah that went missing along with WiangKaew/Tan Chai scenes. Pakorn is way more evil too. After WK got gang raped, he comes in and rapes her too. He also tries to rape Janchai (Meda's mother) and that's why Janchai and Dilok decided that they had to leave.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just started to pick this back up because I ran out of HKdramas (more like there's nothing good to watch now), TWdrama (I'm weary), and Kdrama (more like I am waiting for new episode to air). I am glad I decided to pick this one back up. I am currently at episode 7 and as right now I am scratching my head because I have no idea what else can they do within the next 7 episodes. The pacing in the first 5 episode was slow, slower than what I thought  and that was one of the reason I withdrew in the first place. 

As for Smart, his acting has not improved and I am glad one of my favorite pra ek is not in here. It will be quite sad because his character is not even as relevant... is he even necessary in here LOL I actually don't mind if there was no pra ek. It is interesting enough without him. He barely gets screen time, at least from up to episode 7. He shows up more but even so that didn't do much. So will he be on screen more after episode 7? Haha. 

My thoughts so far:
I somehow do not sympathize with WK as much. She was given a choice to stay with Siptit's father or remain in Bordinthon's resident yet she chose to stay. I understand she doesn't want to be label a promiscuous woman but being the 4th wife to Pakorn... what difference does that make?!? I wanted to slap her. When the 3 wives were torturing her, I did not feel sad. But when she got raped, doesn't matter if she made a stupid mistake by staying in Bordinton, that was just wrong!!!  

jeanie1 since you brought that up, I wish I could read Thai and understand more Thai. I now want to read the novel- ugh. 

cecilia

Staff member
ergh .. jeanie, that summary of PAKORN gross me out!

This lakorn has potential to be good but it got worst as it continues to drag

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci should I just quit now? lol 

There's just too many side characters. I don't think it is necessary to have Dala, Mark, the Hindi servant, Darares and Kratin.

cecilia

Staff member
^Hindi servant :lol:

There weren't that many pranang scenes -- i got confused how they fall in love too lol
Too many side characters .. and NAMPUENG, the first wife, made me mad -- she made such obvious facial expression but no one catches her except the Grandpa (well, not including the MURDER WIFE GANG, 2nd, and 3rd Wives).

I dont' want to tell you to quite but i feel bad if i don't .. you might end up hating the lakorn a lot more from where you are atm. lol so yes, QUITE! I dont' like TAEW in here too lmao -- oh, god, i find so many wrong things in this lakorn ... too draggy!

fun

Expired Sarnie
WTF did I just watch. I should have quit when I had the chance to. This lakorn had so much flaws and terrible twist. 

I didn't like Roy Dao (Medta) after episode 10. Instead of telling her mother WK to stop, she somehow never tried to really figured out to bring justice to WK's name. The culprit was so easy to distinguish that it is not even necessary to have an investigation. I didn't like how they made WK go on a killing spree. Although I hated the three wives, I didn't like how she went to hurt their children. But then again like someone mentioned, they weren't good people to begin with. WK did the world a favor by killing them. From out of all the people WK killed, I believe Dararess didn't deserve such death. It would also have been better if they also kept Junjid alive and made her go through redemption. She was close, she wanted to confess and she turn over a new leaf. I don't know how else to continue my rage LOL I don't even know how I manage to finish this. 

Maybe they should have follow the book more closely. It made more sense. I just don't know how Suptid is supposedly older than Roy Dao. The time jump was not clear so I guess that is to be blamed. Overall this was a horrible lakorn. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dang it, I wish P'Off directed this lakorn himself. P'Ta is a decent director but there were some real flaws. I feel like P'Off would have made this lakorn better.

Storyline wise, this lakorn was pretty good. For once we have a ghost that actually kills the bad guys instead of forgiving or karma taking over. I mean those are great moral lessons but I need to see something different. The revenge was fabulously implemented with Soi Fah getting her mouth sown, Jong Jeed dying in a well, Pim Deun drowning; making this lakorn quite memorable for me. Roy Dao/Meda did get annoying at times, you really want her to shut up and let things go but no she just had to get Wiang Kaew mad at her. Siptit was a forgettable p'ek, his role in this lakorn was to brood, bitch at Roy Dao, be a doctor and be a strict brother. This lakorn could have easily went without a p'ek but another option would to make him more present and important. I actually liked Mart and Taew together since this time around it wasn't creepy with the whole falling in love with your guardian things (cough Dong Poo Dee). I wished the romance was better developed rather than a slow, going nowhere love plot. And Mark and Ying should have got some type of ending, they were a better couple than Por and Dara, who were pretty much just thrown together out of nowhere and yet they got an ending.

Overall a decent lakorn. Gotta hand it to Donut and Nampeung for their acting here.