tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn and "tong neu gao" is khun off pongpat's upcoming lakorn that he will focus on once he is done with "ruk gerd nai talod sode". but at the moment, hes still trying to cast the n'ek for tong neu gao

credit to juniorkoy1

i believe this is the novel of the lakorn

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
looking at that cover, reminds me of Aff and her look from Roy Mai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn and "tong neu gao" is khun off pongpat's upcoming lakorn that he will focus on once he is done with "ruk gerd nai talod sode". but at the moment, hes still trying to cast the n'ek for tong neu gao

credit to juniorkoy1

i believe this is the novel of the lakorn

Tinah thanks 4 the news yes that's the novel

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i heard that off pongpat, he said his need only supertstar like ploy benz and chompoo for the tong neu gao if that right.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whats with P'Off and horror, he seems to love doing it. Well anyways i'm excited cause i love P'Off's production too bad he makes me mad at the ending episodes cause he seems to mess it up with all his lakorns so far.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I was wonder who will be in here as well...i want a new pair and a freah start lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard that off pongpat, he said his need only supertstar like ploy benz and chompoo for the tong neu gao if that right.
yep, he only want the top actresses for "tong neu gao" cause its a complicated role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I would love to see P'Ken and P'Ploy since i want them in their own lakorn was so disappointed of ruk khun tao fah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling the n'ek maybe its Noon Woranuch since she's no longer contract with Ch7