[Ch3] Wiang Kum Kam (Broadcast Thai): Pope Thanawat/Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Since nobody's posting about Wiang Kum Kam itself yet, here's a copy-paste from google lol.
Wiang Kum Kam is an historic settlement and archaeological site along the Ping River, which was built by King Mangrai the Great as his capital before he moved it to Chiang Mai. It was flooded and abandoned more than 700 years ago; that move became more understandable in 2005, when the ancient city was flooded three separate times as the river overflowed its banks in that area of Chiang Mai.

About King Mangrai:

Mangrai was the 25th king of Ngoenyang (an early kingdom of the Northern Thai people from the 7th through 13th centuries AD) and the first king of Lanna (an Indianized state centered in present-day Northern Thailand from the 13th to 18th centuries). He established a new city, Chiang Mai, as the capital of the Lanna Kingdom (1296–1558). Lan Na emerged strong enough in the 15th century to rival the Ayutthaya Kingdom, with whom wars were fought.
Oh so this is taking place in the North..I like Chiangmai and the northern cultures hehe :D

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Also any mods could change “kom” to “kum” lol it bothers with these misspelling lmboooo :celebrate16:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Since nobody's posting about Wiang Kum Kam itself yet, here's a copy-paste from google lol.
Wiang Kum Kam is an historic settlement and archaeological site along the Ping River, which was built by King Mangrai the Great as his capital before he moved it to Chiang Mai. It was flooded and abandoned more than 700 years ago; that move became more understandable in 2005, when the ancient city was flooded three separate times as the river overflowed its banks in that area of Chiang Mai.

About King Mangrai:

Mangrai was the 25th king of Ngoenyang (an early kingdom of the Northern Thai people from the 7th through 13th centuries AD) and the first king of Lanna (an Indianized state centered in present-day Northern Thailand from the 13th to 18th centuries). He established a new city, Chiang Mai, as the capital of the Lanna Kingdom (1296–1558). Lan Na emerged strong enough in the 15th century to rival the Ayutthaya Kingdom, with whom wars were fought.
Due to the era and region, the clothings should be vastly different. I trust Broadcast to do a thorough research on it. Like @jeanie1 said, it'll take some time. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It took them 3 years from the start of filming BPS to air so yeah...This one should be even harder to film than BPS because it has war and battle scenes and feels more grander. They're going to do this one in case Prom Likit isn't written by the end of the year because Rom Paeng keeps saying I could finish by the end of year, I could finish in 5 years. Who knows? If Prom Likit is done or close to being done, they'll do that one. If it's not anywhere near done, they'll do this one. Whichever one it is, it'll be at least 2-3 years before we see them again.

They're definitely not doing both close to one another because P'Mai has to direct it and both will be big productions.
That sounds much better. Hehe. But still why it gotta be period though!

About King Mangrai:

Thanks for the info!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No kidding. Only way I will accept Bella in another period is if she's the 2nd n'ek and Got is the 2nd p'ek lol. See we were all complaining about not wanting Prom Likit but err I rather have PL than this one.
I know! Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
expect at least 3 more lakorn w/ them back3back :) , same thing happen with aum/aff & ken/ann when their lakorn became a hit .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
expect at least 3 more lakorn w/ them back3back :) , same thing happen with aum/aff & ken/ann when their lakorn became a hit .
Their genres were different so it felt refreshing. . . sigh. All we get here are period lakorns. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Their genres were different so it felt refreshing. . . sigh. All we get here are period lakorns. Haha.
Lol how was the genre different? It was all modern romance drama. It jist felt different because we dont notice since we're living it everyday vs a period is history with different tradition, clothing, and language.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol how was the genre different? It was all modern romance drama. It jist felt different because we dont notice since we're living it everyday vs a period is history with different tradition, clothing, and language.
Don't argue with me lady! Hahahaha.
I was thinking about that too actually. I just want a modern one sheesh. Haha.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Really I’d like to see Bella in a modern world, I hope she don’t accept this for realz!! Plus they already pairing up in BPS 2, don’t need anymore period lakorns!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Exactly please Bella decline this role. Too much period lakorn for her back to back. She already has the one grate, James and BS2.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............someone told me it's definitely confirmed. But I'm gonna still hope they back out of this, it's a love pentagon someone said and no one will be happy at the end...WTF.

My reaction that Popella are together again and then, that it's a love pentagon, and no happy ending

The book is so famous it's already sold out. I would not buy that book unless it's free hahaha

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............someone told me it's definitely confirmed. But I'm gonna still hope they back out of this, it's a love pentagon someone said and no one will be happy at the end...WTF.

My reaction that Popella are together again and then, that it's a love pentagon, and no happy ending

The book is so famous it's already sold out. I would not buy that book unless it's free hahaha
Seems like it's gonna the complete opposite of BPS huh

#popellashippersupportgroup
#giveusthemodernpopelladrama