[Ch3] Wiang Kum Kam (Broadcast Thai): Pope Thanawat/Bella Ranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, May 6, 2018.

1. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

kNong of Broadcast Thai confirmed koojin Popella will reunite in her next lakorn Wieng Kom Kaam.

AA2884ED-3FBE-45C8-AEBD-A2F168FC1211.jpeg
    Cr bellafc

2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh boy

phatman likes this.
  3. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

LOL Popella fans will be proud.

Do you wanna translate what the heck the title means?? I can read it, just not sure what the h3ll it means lol

4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

You mean the lakorn title? It's a historical palace in Lan Na. I looked it up like when the lakorn got mention. Don't quite remember the historical facts about it. I'm not familiar with it.

5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Oh lol I see 555 no wonder I wasn’t familiar with it. It’s a historical palace in Thailand? 555

Hm.. so is this another historical genre?? Sounds kind boring that kNong would throw them into another period genre. At least make it a modern would have been more exciting.

milquety and phatman like this.
  6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I agree especially when they have PL in 2 years.

Lan Na is in northern Thailand. I think it's 100 years before RN (don't quote me on that lol).

I'm curious to who they will cast as the other wife.

xodxo likes this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

What so it’s a remake?? I’ve never heard of it

8. Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom sarNie Juvenile

Oh man! Another period lakorn!

9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

No not a remake but it is a novel.

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ughhh it better not be another period lakorn! Bella needs a a modern lakorn. I hope the plot is good. i want it to be a slap/kiss.

Orangeblossom likes this.
  11. Orangeblossom

I think it’s a period lakorn. :BangHead: I want to see Pope and Bella in modern lakorn together too.

phatman likes this.
  12. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

These producers are so boring. Why do they think doing the same genre is going to attract viewers???! That’s so boring and just a repeat! I swear, I’m fed up with these historical genres since Raknakara/Nakee lol my goodness...bam bam bam historical nonstop all the way through BPS to TAEW/Jj and PKNH :confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0::confused0: What more??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bella be stuck in ancient themes 3/4 times in a roll.:fighting3::yawn:o_O:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

phatman and Orangeblossom like this.
  13. Orangeblossom

I know. Too much of the good thing is not good.

milquety and phatman like this.
  14. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Wait, they for real going to put them in another historical drama before the BPS sequel? I mean I get that they're koojin now and the producers want to pair them up ASAP to ride the high but at least pick a new genre.

phatman likes this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol it's like NY all over again with nothing but remakes.

phatman likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

wow this is seriously irritating :BangHead: hopefully the lakorn gods hear our wishes and have the production team change it to a modern story

phatman likes this.
  17. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Be careful of what you wish for lol. Too much of a good thing can become not only indulgent but go awry.

phatman likes this.
  18. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Dammit! I don't want Popella in this! Grrr. Just cuz BPS was a hit doesn't mean this one will too. They have to consider the success of BPS was not all because of Popella. I hope one of them pulls out. Hahaha. I'm sorry, but I disprove! I'm gonna boycott this lakorn. . .

Alichgo likes this.
  19. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Can we all go protest??? Popella can't be in another period!!! We can't let it happen!! Haha.

20. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

This sounds so be a period drama. The title sounds familiar I think they tried to make this lakorn awhile back but it never happened? Yea I don’t know why they are pairing these two in a period drama again. I guess it’s the fase right now? Period lakorns are more of a hit than modern drama