[Ch3] Wiang Kum Kam (Broadcast Thai): Pope Thanawat/Bella Ranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, May 6, 2018.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Did she confirmed that she isn't in this one? Well they announced that the author of BPS is going to start writing Prom Likit today and the lakorn should be ready by 2020 lol.

I still want this lakorn made even if it's not with Pope and Bella..

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  2. chi chi

chi chi sarNie Juvenile

The news ppl asked her about the big bosses of the channel didn’t want them in this one, but they are for sure set for Prom Likit.

DaoRisa, S.J.M, phatman and 1 other person like this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh ok, I think that's a good decision. This story is like the polar opposite of BPS and PL.

I would like to see Great in here but he doesn't fit the northern king type lol. I'm curious to see who Broadcast will cast in here then. Maybe Aum? I think he'll fit the Northern King look.

S.J.M and phatman like this.
  4. neenavaj

neenavaj sarNie Adult

Yes yes yes!!!!! :aaaaa: If they really aren’t in this!!!!

SuzieJ, S.J.M and phatman like this.
  5. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Wait. . what ?! They aren't??! Can I celebrate?! Hahaha. But what about Pope?? Can they pull him out too??? Haha.

S.J.M likes this.
  6. phatman

Uh 20:20? People are not gonna wait that long. Haha. If they wanna capitalize on Kadate aka Popella's popularity they need to start NOW. Haha.

DaoRisa, PBfan894 and S.J.M like this.
  7. phatman

I agree. Aum would look great.

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Oh ya I never felt so good so they are not here, thanks god, this story was full drama & full of misunderstandings & tearjerkering,
    So i hope to see them in modern one.

SuzieJ and PBfan894 like this.
  9. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

LOL 100% no Aum. Bella had rumours of an affair with him back in their first lakorn, so I highly doubt his wife would let him.

phatman, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  10. Carthun

Carthun sarNie Egg

Wait, is ist just Bella not in here or both? Would be happy if they would have a better lakorn for a reunion, but Pope has no lakorn lined up other than PL and that doesn't count for me as it is still a long wait. What are the elders waiting for? Pope's fame to die down. I want him in at least 2 new lakorns...

phatman likes this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Well for now they just said not Bella right?

12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I heard he might have one with taew. Its not confirmed yet though

13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

If its confirmed it won't be this one cus that'll be Maker and more than likely will be a modern one. :aaaaa:

SuzieJ likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah im sure it wont be this one too. I would love something modern with those two. Taew is just such a cutie and a great actress

phatman and KitKat516 like this.
  15. phatman

Can we. . . erase Bella's name?? Hahhaa. Jk. Jk.