Ch3 Upcomings of 08

tinah

sarNie Coma
these are the 10 lakorns that will or has already begun filming

1.Dao Ja Rat Fah(Por,Rome,Benz,Fon T)
2.Wiwa Luang(Mart/Janie)
3.Botun Greep Sood Tai(Aum,Aff,Ploy,Tui,Oh,Tah)
4.Jai Rao(Ken,Aff)
5.Maekar Kanom Wan(Mart,Cherry)
6.Rak Son Kaen(Paul,Pat)
7.Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Aum,Anne)
8.Din Nam Lom Fai(Chakrit,Ja,Joy,Golf,Au)
9.Ruk Ter Yod Rak(Por,Pat)
10.Din Neur Tong(Oil,Janie)

credit to benz @ tv3

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
-No freaken way..... Oil and Janie?? hahaha interesting.. i can't wait for that

- omg they needa stop pairing Pat and Por together.... getting on my nerves....

ooOOooo i can't wait for Aum, Ann, and Aff's lakorn... it's gotta be GOOD!!

cecilia

Staff member
I'M ROOTING FOR THE ATEAM !!! more than anything ^^ THANKS TINAH :wub:

YUP, pat and por need to be stop but then again, when they're with other ppl, they're dont' have that chemistry with the audience. so i suppose, ch3 like seeing them pair up :(

judyp

sarNie Adult
yayy! theres about 6 lakorns i plan on tunning in for. 2008 is a pretty damn good year! lols.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i am anticipating all of them....can't wait for them....especially oil and janie...very interesting that they are doing a lakorn together...maybe this will lead the way for more ch3 and ch7 stars to act together....and then it would be a dream come true^^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The reason for Oil/Janie pairing is because Pau Jin Jong (PJJ) moved to Channel 3. I would love to see Aum Atichart perform in a PJJ production and Oil act for one of the production companies of Channel 3 like TV Scene, etc,...
I'd like to see Oil with a couple of the n'eks of Channel 3. Stretch his talent a bit. LOL.

Also this might give way to Exact actors performing for PJJ once again.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg...Ken and Aff, then Aum and Anne!!! ahh way to hott!! haha...2 super couples mixin it up..shld be interesting...also cant wait for Aum and Aff again lol

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oil and janie? hmm...as much as i like oil...he always picks weird roles...the storylines are too farfetched sometimes...i mean i know lakorns are supposed to be...but oil's lakorn's always kinda of take it to another level...case in point his current one w/ pancake (assasains...didn't he do one like that w/ yui and benz awhile back) oh well, anyway, i still root for him (or else i wouldn't even have sat through ep.1 of his current one w/ pancake), i keep hoping he gets a really good role like the one he had opposite kob awhile back. hopefully this one w/ janie will be good. i don't know maybe it's this PJJ production company...and i noticed alot of these are coming from ch7...gees...c'mon ch7 are you gonna let ch3 keep whipping your butt? hmm...here's to holding out for a good oil lakorn...and for it to be this one w/ janie!

cecilia

Staff member
i wanna watch the one with oil/janie. as least, i dont' like hate or dislike her totally like pancak :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
cecilia...you too...yeah there is something about pancake that totally rubs me the wrong way...i don't know...i've only seen her in her current one w/ oil...i'm not hating on her, nothing wrong w/ her. i just she just doesn't appeal to me.

Rakniran

I just can't wait to see the following lakorn.
Botun Greep Sood Tai(Aum,Aff,Ploy,Tui,Oh,Tah)
Jai Rao(Ken,Aff)
Rak Son Kaen(Paul,Pat)
Din Neur Tong(Oil,Janie)

so excited.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
..i cant wait for
Botun Greep Sood Tai(Aum,Aff,Ploy,Tui,Oh,Tah) dying to wait...
Jai Rao(Ken,Aff) i cant wait
Rak Son Kaen(Paul,Pat) somehow.
Din Neur Tong(Oil,Janie)... OMG i want to see this one..
so bad...i dont noe why but yeah..i hope its lyke kwan and his lakorn togther.
i love that one.
somehow i want to watch mart/janie..kuite couple.

there'll be so many good lakorns in 2008! :) i can't wait to watch so many lakorns...hmm...oil and janie; i'll be sure to watch that lakorn...

btw, i heard on another forum that Rome, Rita, Ae Issariya, Mart, and Aon S. will all be in a lakorn (Wian Goom Karn) that will start filming towards the end of 2008...does anyone know if that's true or been confirmed?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'll be waiting for
1)Ruk Son Kaen
2)Ruk Ter Yod Ruk
3)Din Neur Tong

Thanks for sharing, tinah.

solin

sarNie Adult
Mart is very promoted these times !
Can't wait to see PPJ first lakorn with Ch3, moreover it's with Oil & Janie :yahoo:

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!! 2008 lakorns sounds like it will be awesome and i can not wait for it. Oil and Janie :eek: :yahoo: i never thought that this pair will ever happen and i am dying to see it!!!!!! what is this about by baby Aon S. filming an upcoming lakor???? please tell me that it is true.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i will wait to see these la korns:
Dao Ja Rat Fah(Por,Rome,Benz,Fon T) i like Por and Rome and Benz is a good actress.
Botun Greep Sood Tai(Aum,Aff,Ploy,Tui,Oh,Tah) i like Aum,Tui,and Tah
Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Aum,Anne) i like both of them
Din Nam Lom Fai(Chakrit,Ja,Joy,Golf,Au) i like Chakrit
Din Neur Tong(Oil,Janie) i like Oil and Janie is a good actress.