[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
It is funny how , sometimes, this lakorn has more the feeling of a movie than a lakorn lol.
Today, Nee and Athit are officially N and P ! Their relationship is slowly becoming closer and closer .....
Although , they are more comfortable with each other , we can still feel an underlying tension, not yet identified, between the two. I like their relationship , it is progressive and quite realistic . They interaction with Athit adopted son was really sweet too.
Nee 's goodbyes to Khun Ya were really touching. Yaya 's emotions were so clear.... Actually I am enjoying Nee and grandma's relationship a lot , I always feel a lot of affection coming from them both.
Nadech 's acting was impressive when the floods destroyed all his hard work. the despair was written all over his face .

Not in a hurry for next week , lovely Khun Ya will die ... I will be ready with my box of tissues for sure.
I have to agree with you, I am loving Khun Ya and Nee's relationship. It's so obvious that they're so fond of each other, and they portray their love so well. I was all teary-eyed when Nee said goodbye to her before going off. I guess because I know that Khun ya's death will be coming up next...the preview is making me dread that scene the most. Nee will be devastated; Khun ya is everything to her. This does call for a box of tissue in preparation!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Just wanted to share my video of P'Athit and Nong'Nee scenes...can't wait for Friday <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpyV_kX4NRY&feature=plcp

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
part 2 of the show chun pai cung keun kup soupstar of Yadech was so cute!!. make me have a big grin on my face. love the part they went to pick lotus together, so adorable like real lovers. and so cute the part Yaya sang esp. the part "yak pen fan aii" both Yadech look all shy hehe, of all the song she decided to sang this song. hmmm..is it a sign of her telling him something. haha. j/k... wow Yaya can speak 5 languages,smart girl+ don't forget e-saan too hehe, love when she tried to vow e-saan so adorable. Nadech tried to scare Yaya at night w/the mask but haha she wasn't scare. he so bad hit her with lotus seeds but she got him back w/cockroach haha. the show was cute, the guy narrator the show was funny too. hope will get to see Yadech go to shows together again, always so cute,make me happy everytime see them together. never bore of seeing this couple together. hope they'll continue to pair up every year.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Found this and I just wanted to share. Thoranee ratings:

Part 01 (29/06/2012) &mdash;> 54.02% >>> 8.3 (10.1,8.0)
Part 02 (30/06/2012) &mdash;> 42.09% >>> 6.6 (9.4,6.2)
Part 03 (01/07/2012) &mdash;> 36.71% >>> 6.6 (9.9,6.0)
Part 04 (06/07/2012) &mdash;> 45.67% >>> 7.1 (10.2,6.5)
Part 05 (07/07/2012) &mdash;> 33.70% >>> 6.8 (10.5,6.2)
Part 06 (08/07/2012) &mdash;> 37.20% >>> 7.2 (11.6,6.4)
Part 07 (13/07/2012) &mdash;> 36.15% >>> 8.0 (13.0,7.1)
Part 08 (14/07/2012) &mdash;> 35.17% >>> 7.1 (11.7,6.3)
Part 09 (15/07/2012) &mdash;> 37.84% >>> 7.4 (12.6,6.5)

credit: http://iheartlakorns.com/thai-tv-ratings/

Not sure exactly what all numbers mean, but I guess except for Pin Anong, TNNKK's rating is pretty good compared to other lakorns

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing the rating,was gonna ask about it too. the rating is good. don't compare to ch7 lakorns, cause they are mostly higher than ch3. just compare to other ch3 lakorns. i'm so glad this lakorn rating is good. hope it goes up.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
wow, yaya can speak 5 languages, that is great. what are those languages?

If I remember it correctly, she said she speaks Thai, English, Norwegian, French, Spain..I think she meant Spanish, but she is currently learning (Spanish)...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
If I remember it correctly, she said she speaks Thai, English, Norwegian, French, Spain..I think she meant Spanish, but she is currently learning (Spanish)...
It'll even awesome if she can learn ASL (American Sign Language) so I can talk to her without needing a notepad to communicate. :D

somp9

sarNie Adult
yaya is a smart and brillant girl that she can speak those languages. Is it true that Nadech teaches her E-SAn?

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 10 was truly a roller coaster ride. So many mixed emotions for me.

Giddiness &ndash; Athit and Nee is oozing with chemistry as always. I especially adore the milk &ldquo;moustache&rdquo; scene. Who would have thought that Athit could make the simple act of drinking milk so drool-worthy? And I love the way Nee held his wrist so she could wipe his lip. So sexy!

Dread &ndash; Toon finally meets Athit and she seems smitten already (not that I blame her). Even though I&rsquo;m already hating the Toon/Athit scenes before it&rsquo;s aired, it seems to me that Athit is already falling in love with Nee. Whatever happens between Athit and Toon, I think Toon is more like a safety net for him. I&rsquo;m guessing since he&rsquo;s going to be Nee&rsquo;s guardian, he probably thinks he would never have a chance with Nee, so Toon is probably second choice for him. I&rsquo;m hoping that he doesn&rsquo;t develop romantic feelings for Toon; it would be so out of character for Athit at this point.

Sadness &ndash; before the lakorn aired, I have been waiting for Khun ya&rsquo;s death because it would bring Athit and Nee closer, but I didn&rsquo;t expect to grow so fond of Khun ya. I feel so sad for Nee; Khun ya has been the figure in her life. Khun ya&rsquo;s death is going to hit her the hardest. My heart just goes out to Nee when she walked in on the funeral. I felt her shock and grief.

The end of episode 10 definitely left me hanging; I can&rsquo;t wait to see the next episode. Hopefully Nee can find some solace from Athit and realize that he will always be there for her the way Khun ya had been.