[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh Its starting today again going to wait TNNKK when it airs and imma watch it at this morning cant wait!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
All of Yadech photos are so cute! they look so comfortable with eachother. thanks for sharing.
saw the show"chun pai cungkeun kup supstar" they went together, was so cute/funny,can't wait to see next week tape
haha n'ek got jealous over p'ek already(complain while sew his shirt thought he happy gonna get married).
funny the scene when they tried to get rid of the snake haha
the scenery in this lakorn so pretty
it's cute all the workers wanna play matchmaker for Artit&Nee
was funny she worried/imagine too much they gonna hug when pedal down the hill haha
so cute she took the flower from him before go exam

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I watched episode 2 and 3 today. :D
Episode 4 here i come.

Hahha. I can't believe that that lady is playing Sri in here!! Shocker! Now, i didn't see that coming. I thought they were going to have someone
else play her.hahha..

It feels good watching GG again.hahha. I love that girl she's too funny.

I felt like i'm watching DJA all over again except Barry's character changes that;s all.hhaha

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've finally started watching this...I'm glad I'm getting past Nee's childish jealousy issues. Her character was getting on my nerves, and I got to the part where Athit was humiliated by planting the wild bananas...I cried! I felt so bad for him. It seems like this drama is going exactly the way it's supposed to, which I don't like. I don't like that they have to go through so much women just for them to realize they should be together...sometimes they need to not be in denial. I'm looking forward to the cute scenes from the music videos though.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
not cute scenes today?
There were many cute scenes, and a lot of progression in their relationship, especially towards Athit's POV.
Athit found out that Nee was the one who sew his shirt for him, and he enjoyed one of the dishes she made.
Although there's still bickering, the atmosphere is getting friendlier between them.
And my heart broke for Athit towards the end of the episode when P'Ve sent Nee to school. Athit couldn't stop watching them as they drove away. He's definitely developing feelings for her.

The moral of episode 7 is: when you see a snake, don't pray, SCREAM!

Favorite scene today!

Love the part Nee sing while watering Ahtit garden. I was just lol the whole time!
Yes, that was definitely one of my favorite scenes too. She was so cute singing, and so was Athit as well when he mimicked her. And when she tried teasing him by spraying him with the water hose, Athit's reaction was a LOL moment for me too :bhehe:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Even though I am not spazzing over this I will eventually start to watch it when the characters are more into each other...I agree with the other poster about all the women...I need them to not be in denial for so long...bring on the cute scenes please :kiss2:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Thank you for upload ep 7 & 8. They have alot of cute scenes epecially in ep.8
Can't wait to see ep. 9 tomorrow.

coffee.addict

sarNie Egg
Episode 8 showed a lot of progression. Atit and Nee are getting along a little better now. Still bickering, but without the bitterness. I think Atit just might be developing feelings already? Let's face it, they're both begun to develop feelings of some sort. :dance1: Yesterday's highlight was the snake scene. Today's highlight is their little water fight at the strawberry field (?). And then grandma joined in on the water fight. Cuteness! Can't wait for romorrow's episode.

Ah... it's been so long since a good o' lakorn like this came along. Makes me miss the old days. They just don't make lakorns like this anymore. :cry:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
They really emphasize over and over how HANDSOME Athit is, and it's like, we get it; but what I appreciate most is the way they portray him as the ultimate pra'ek, and a Thai pra'ek, from his morals/way of thinking, to his knowledge of traditional things and of course his respect and love of people and and the earth. That's a true hero right there.

There's a scene in one of the TNNKK mvs with Athit and Nee peeking at each other and he's hiding behind a book--canNOT wait to see that. effin' adorable.

somp9

sarNie Adult
how many episodes for this lakorn? someone mentioned previous pages there are 15 but I think it seem more than 15.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO they did over emphasizing how handsome Athik is, but hey not gonna lie, Nadech looks so freaking handsome in here. hehe

I still have issue with so many unnecessary scenes and the slow moving pace but I do enjoy it now. Glad that Athik and Duranee r slowly developing feelings toward one another. Well, it's clear that Athik is crushing on her hard, but Nee is still quite confuse lol still using her khun yai as an excuse to cares for him.