[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
wow, finally some real progress! LOL I was wondering when they will finally film these love scenes! I love the chemistry in these photos, can't even begin to imagine how much more chemistry there would be when this lakorn airs! I think this lakorn has perfect timing, right now after the flood, I think the message of this lakorn would be perfect for Thailand; to love and appreciate the land along with the gradual and beautiful relationship between "P'chai" and "nong sao". I bet it will be beautiful. AHHHHH!!! So excited!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for all the sweet and romantic pictures Dal, Jennaloveu and Miss Bouakham! I can't stop SPAZZING!!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: Their chemistry is SMOKIN HOT!! I am on such a Yadech high right now!!! *sigh* April feels so far away!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Beautiful scene here walking hand in hand into the sunset with Athit adoringly gazing at Nee!

credit as tagged

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much for posting all the pictures na. The more pictures and info I've read about this lakorn, the more exciting I am! :woot: Even in still pictures, Yadech is oozing with chemistry! They are just so good together :wub:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is this the last ending scene? Nadech picks up Yaya very high. Their chemistry is amazing.
I think this month is the last shooting this film, right?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Additional pictures from Traveller's Companion Mag. These pictures are bigger than the previous post. Kiki, the first two pictures are especially for you!! Ok, I can't stop drooling!! :drools:

credit as tagged

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Athit with his parents:

Athit's siblings:

LOL! Vaythang's pose is not very attractive...

pictures credit: Thoranee facebook

So sad that their shooting is coming to an end :(
No more Yadech BTS...I wanna cry