[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww...cute, Nadech and his gorgeous mom!

IG : air_image with Nadech and his Mom

หน้าตาดีทั้งบ้านเลย คุณลูกหล่อ คุณแม่ก็สวย และ .... ^^555 (The whole family is good looking! The son is handsome and the mom is beautiful!)
IG : mairatchda แม่แก้วกับณเดชน์ (Mae Kaew and Nadech)

Nadech is so yummy that even the horsey wants a piece of that candy. LOL.

Pose for the cams:

Oooo - you are so handsome!

Nadech - ????

cr: BarryYa FB

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think this has been posted yet, Nadech and Mai!
credit: XactEdition

Nadech Samsung event: Extended Interview

HOT Nadech!! :spicy: :faint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDMH0SDBtuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GZtbNZh8u0&feature=share
credit: TheIQzero

I love the 4+1 concert clips naka. Thank you.... Thinking of buying the DVD just for Nadech but not sure yet. The clips might have just sold me na. hahaha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the 4+1 concert clips naka. Thank you.... Thinking of buying the DVD just for Nadech but not sure yet. The clips might have just sold me na. hahaha
You are so welcome na ja!! LOL Can't resist Nadech's and Yaya's performance I see! Well, I don't blame you because they were beyond amazing!! I still blush when I watch Nadech dancing like Chin!!

Wanna know what I did with Nadech's LIPS photos?

Yaya is very beautiful with red lipstick (I usually prefer her in light lip color but it works in this one....)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip of BTS at the beach. OMG, how sweet and romatic!!! I really wanted to be Yaya!! :spicy:
credit: TheIQzero

On SPAZZING overdrive!!

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Mom

credit as tagged

Looks like this person get to work with Nadech everyday! I think he is the makeup artist! Can anyone confirm this?
IG : a_tiwakorn Always do my best with #nadech

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
katelyn i watched that video so many times and i am spazzing out with all the sweetness surounding that clip of ssbt... <3 <3

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
katelyn i watched that video so many times and i am spazzing out with all the sweetness surounding that clip of ssbt... <3 <3
:kiss3: :kiss2: This is the good stuff that we've been waiting for!! :pervie: They have explosive chemistry!! I love the end of the clip too when they were teasing each other! I can't stop spazzing!!!!