[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks yadechlover for the pics. Love the second pic the most. It's a bit sensual. Nadech's hand very near to yaya personal zone. If the photoshoot just for fan service...pity on us. I think the pic spoke louder than word...it seems 'She's mine...back off'.
Sorry for being delusional!
Lol...I love how you describe the second photo of them! That was totally what was on my mind the minute I saw that photo on Barry.ya FB. They are just too good looking and so close and comfortable around each other. Sometimes it just feel like they are a real couple!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Talking about Nadech and facial hair, I'm loving his looks here! Love the suit, and love the looks!

Wonder why he's waiting for Yaya to go oversea before killing us with that sexy looks?! Maybe it's a signal that she should hurry back to shave it?! :p

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^yup, everything about this look is what's making everyone crazy! Nadech is just what you called a whole. He's got the whole package( hot, cute, dorky, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, nerdy, and ect.) Just name it and he has it!

Murni

sarNie Egg
All the pics.. before this lakorn start were mind blowing.. I still havent recovered from the Yadech fever for GRGR and this happen.. shresh..

Anyway.. what I know that this new Yadech's lakorn got a lot of willing and bed room scene right??
I just need to know/confirm that it is true and they won't change much from the original.. hehe..

:D :D :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^yup, everything about this look is what's making everyone crazy! Nadech is just what you called a whole. He's got the whole package( hot, cute, dorky, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, nerdy, and ect.) Just name it and he has it!
I totally concur with your comments. My same exact sentiment about Nadech as having the whole package! He can look dorky and nerdy yet be sexy at the same time! How is that possible?!! Only Nadech can pull this off!!

OMGosh, Nadech looks soooo cuuuute with that little girl!! *SIGH* (my heart is melting) :crush: :wub:

somp9

sarNie Adult
who is the girl that stand next to him with the block face?

All the pics.. before this lakorn start were mind blowing.. I still havent recovered from the Yadech fever for GRGR and this happen.. shresh..

Anyway.. what I know that this new Yadech's lakorn got a lot of willing and bed room scene right??
I just need to know/confirm that it is true and they won't change much from the original.. hehe..

:D :D :D
Wait, this lakorn has more than one willing scene?! I can't wait for this!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech at Gift Festival 2012! Wish I was on that stage with him just like those lucky fangirls!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VlYM5O5Igc&feature=youtu.be

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aww... their pics together are so cute! adorable couple. love that they look so comfortable around eachother than before.