[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Poor Kob,he is going to be so sad in here. Bua,that girl, I already have a feeling I'm going to dislike her so much for doing that to Kob. :p Lol. She better fight for him at the end. Hahahha... I think I'm going to pity Mark's character so much in here.Seems like he's going to do everything for her even though he's hurt from her.

Once again, THANK YOU, Icebe!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am loving Bua's character thus far after reading all summaries! She's going to be picked on a lot by Tengkwa (who is Due Arissa's character)!!!! I can totally feel Bua's character, what she has to go through and how Kim is going to convince us in that role! As for Kob, LOL, sheehs the boy is going to be ONE annoying pain in the a$$! Lol He's such a goofy, annoying and random person!  However, I cannot wait to see him being rejected by Bua HAHAHA! Since he was a tough-tongue and never admit to loving Bua, now that Bua has approached him and told him she liked Din he's going to be one sorry-a$$ and regret the fact that he was never serious with her in the beginning.  I feel the drama, lol, and I am liking it thus far!!! Whoot!!! :bopping:  :rockon:

When it’s Kob’s birthday, Kob is very happy when he can go doing merits (Tham Boon) with Bua together with his and her family.  Kob prepared a suprise party for her, but Bua already has made plans with Din. Afterwards, Din came to pick Bua up for work and by coincidence finds out that Bua is Kob’s wife. Din is very disappointed and sad. Bua apologizes to Din and tells him that she didn’t mean to deceive him. She then asks Kob to help her find a way to reconcile with Din. Kob feels hurt, but he can’t do anything about it since the marriage between him and Bua…

:pervie:  :pervie: Hehe!! This looks like it's the climax of the story! Kob being rejected by Bua. LOL! I like it!  I am most excited to see this scene and to see Kob's sad expression. haha.

Bua and Kob thus have to unwillingly sleep on the same bed.
 LOL. ahhahah I cannot wait for this scene. It must be that pajamas pictures we've seen a while back. Lol!! ah, Kob and Bua!! Cannot wait for you two to appear on screen again!!! :dance1:  :woot2:

~~

Finally, thanks a bunch icebe! Cannot thank you enough!!! The summary has gotten us hyper and too excited!!!!!!! lol :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ME to ME to!!!!

So it looks like Kob will be the first to have feelings for Bua - while she's over there obsessed with another guy totally clueless of Kob's feelings for her. Ooooooh both Bua and Kob has someone who is in love with them that means jealousy scenes overloaded!!!! I love jealous scenes!! And I'm liking the fact that both their families love and support them both! We don't have to worry about evil mother in law, lakorn overloaded with rai characters!!! This is my type of lakorn!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ "I like seeing Kob rejected"
"I like jealousy"

hohoho wow we have some serious sadists here, you guys are hilarious :coverlaf:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ icebe -Thank you so much!!!

And I love it also when p'ek flares his nostrils due to jealousy! 555555

SonYukView4ever

555555555555555+++ lol I do really like Jealous scenes in lakorn though, it doesnt work in the real world because it doesnt lead to romance but in lakorn world jealousy always fire up romances afterwards. 555555++++

Ewww flares nose??? Lol 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
555555555555555+++ lol I do really like Jealous scenes in lakorn though, it doesnt work in the real world because it doesnt lead to romance but in lakorn world jealousy always fire up romances afterwards. 555555++++

Ewww flares nose??? Lol 
5555555 it shows anger filled with jealousy!!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the summaries! The scenes sound very fun and I am looking forward to watching Bua fall in love with Kob!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
U girl know wat i say...A NEW ROLE FOR OURS KIMMY!!! A annoying one i'll say, a lady tat cant make up her mind lol!

I felt like Kob going to be slowly like Pittaya :loool: all i hopping now is tat he better not :loool:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Agree! I hope Kob won't be like Pit. He better not be.

i somewhat don't like jealous scene. Haha. Yeah, i like it when nang'ek or pra'ek get all protective and jealous but then
also at the same time it's annoy! hahah..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I doubt Kob will be like Pit....hint....he went out of his way to surprise Bua for her bday....Pit would have been slow chasing Rawee still lmao

You never know Bua might be the frustrated one in this lakorn 555555

SonYukView4ever

Kayla said:
I doubt Kob will be like Pit....hint....he went out of his way to surprise Bua for her bday....Pit would have been slow chasing Rawee still lmao

You never know Bua might be the frustrated one in this lakorn 555555

Hm. good insight! I'd like to see Kob being the frustrated one. LOL I'll wipe his tears for him. Lol :p

So far, Kob doesn't like his EX so chances are that he will not chase after the EX, instead the EX will chase after him. lol  :p  Due is probably going to be really annoying and mean in here!!! Kob to me will be playing the ignorant to what is love guy in here whereas Kim is more mature and thats how she's usually is na ja. hahaah

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here is soem pichs i like to share!
Cr: Kimmy FB

Not digging the hair (wig) but Kim look good in it lol and is tat Peter Crop??? If i'm not mistaken, i want to see them in a lakorn together hehehehe

In here is something...VOTING LOL

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Kob feels hurt, but he can’t do anything about it since the marriage between him and Bua is only a fake one. Kob thinks of a way Bua can meet up with Din and reconcile with him, but that plan wasn’t successful and Bua gets angry at Kob.

After that, there’s the annual company getaway for the employees and Anuka tells everyone to bring his/her respective spouse along. Bua doesn’t want to go but can’t refuse thus she has to make up with Kob. Between touring and relaxing at the island, there are many chances for Din and Bua to be among themselves since there are various activities. But Din wishes to stay away from her so he can get rid of his feelings. As for Bua, she’s wavering whether she should tell him the reasons to the fake marriage so she could get back together with him. Anuka then asks Bua to help her matchmaking Din with Taengwa. Everytime Din and Anuka are standing next to each other, Kob becomes very moody since he now is aware that he loves Bua.

Anuka schemes to let the employees travel around the island and have Bua trick Din and Taengwa into missing the car so the two can be alone. Bua tricks them successfully, but she ends up falling and hitting her head on the ground. She thus can’t go travel along with her friends. Kob wants to take care of her, but she tells him to look at the land where Anuka is building a new resort, since this is a good opportunity for Kob to land the job of doing the interior design for the resort.

Bua has decided that she will confess Din about the reasons behind the fake marriage. Din’s happy that he still has chances with her and promptly asks for her hand in marriage. Before Bua even has the chance to answer she sees Pran take Taengwa away in a boat. Bua and Din quickly follow them to help. Taengwa nearly got raped by Pran, but luckily Bua and Din could catch up with them in time. Pran was about to hurt Bua, but Din shielded her and got hurt instead.

When they went back with the boat, Din hears Pran telling Anuka that Taengwa was seducing him. Anuka looks like she’s about to believe him. Din can’t stand it anymore and then says that female employees don’t work long for this company because they can’t stand the flirty ways of Pran. He then tells everyone that Bua and Kob faked marriage because she needed to get away from Pran.

Kob is very disappointed and sad that Bua told the secret of their marriage without asking him first and returns to Bangkok. He goes to his company where he meets Chen (that’s the student/trainee who brought him to the hospital) in the office, in a state where her clothes are tattered. She tells Kob that she got raped and doesn’t dare going home facing her parents. Kob then lets her use the waiting room.

Bua is trying to apologize and reconcile with Kob but he purposely keeps coming home late. Bua feels sad even though she’s supposed to be happy since she got back together with Din. At the same time Darin (Bua’s friend) is also unhappy because she keeps having arguments with Papop (her husband). As for Taengwa, even though she still doesn’t like Bua, but she agrees that Bua is an ok girl. And more importantly, Taengwa knows that Kob loves Bua and that Bua herself isn’t aware of it. Taengwa decides to not be an obstacle between them, but she won’t tell Bua that Kob loves her and waits for Bua to realize it herself. Taengwa and Bua thus will still be frenemies who keep bickering.

Afterwards, Anuka gets divorced without Pran getting anything from her. Pran is furious. Kob is taking care of Jen a lot until Bua is starting to get suspicious. She then secretly follows him and meets Jen. Jen tells Bua that she and Kob slept together. Bua is very sad and blames Kob for disappointing her. She stops being friends with him and gets divorced. Kob is confused about what happened and believes that Bua was looking for a reason to break up with him so she can start a new life with Din. Din is happy that Bua is free. He then asks for her hand in marriage again. But Bua still hasn’t…

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Here is soem pichs i like to share!
Cr: Kimmy FB

Not digging the hair (wig) but Kim look good in it lol and is tat Peter Crop??? If i'm not mistaken, i want to see them in a lakorn together hehehehe

In here is something...VOTING LOL

Yesterday I went to M.A.C to buy some makeup and I thought of Kimmy when I saw this new collection. :)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
But Bua still doesn’t give him an answer. Anuka learns about Bua and Din and therefore makes a proposal. If Bua marries Din, then she will get to be director of the new branch office in Korea. Bua wants to consult Kob, but he avoids her.

Bua makes a lot of mistakes at work because she keeps thinking of Kob. Din notices this and realizes that Bua has fallen for Kob, but he thinks he’s capable of changing Bua’s feelings and one day he will be able to replace Kob in her heart.

After this Kob gets to be an advertising model for one of Bua’s company’s products due to Manja (Bua’s other friend) asking him to. Kob congratulates Din to his soon-to-be marriage with Bua. Bua tries to come to an understanding with Kob, but Jen always keeps intervening. On the filming day of the advertising, Bua can recollect every little detail about Kob, even if it’s just a trivial thing. Kob then is convinced that Bua loves him, and he intends to confess his love on the release day of the new product at the hotel. But on that day, Bua gets threatened by Pran with a knife to enter the hotel room with him. Luckily Kob comes in time for help. He fights with Pran until he gets stabbed and is seriously injured. Seeing Kob in this life-threatening condition, Bua realises that she loves this friend of hers with all her heart.

Then next day Jen comes taking care of Kob in the hospital. She tells Bua that she’s pregnant with him. Bua is very sad and tells Taengwa about this, but the latter doesn’t believe it. She and Din team up to look for the truth and find out that Jen never got raped, but actually has a relationship with Papop and willingly gave herself to him. When Darin learns that her husband was unfaithful, she gets divorced to him without hesitation.

Bua sees what happened to Darin and is reflecting herself. She is very embarassed that she misunderstood Kob and thus doesn’t go visit him again. When Kob gets out of the hospital he then goes to stay with his parents. Bua believes that Kob has to come back anyway and goes cleaning his house „Dtohn Rak“ everyday, waiting for Kob to return. And then one day Kob really comes
back.

Kob holds a celebration party at his house with his employees and friends because he got an „Outstanding New-Comer Architect“ prize. Bua congratulates him but he tells her that this is a celebration but also a farewell party because he will sell „Bahn dtohn rak“ and move abroad for work.

Bua is very sad because she has a deep bond with that house and is therefore unwilling to accept any interested clients who came to buy the house. She then tries to make the potential buyers change their mind out of buying it. Kob follows her inside the house and tells her that he never thought about selling the house full of memories between him and Bua. He just wanted to
test wether she would accept that he is the person she loves. Bua accepts and finally, Bua gets married for real with the same groom for the third time. This time she’s sure that it will be the last time. In the house (dtohn rak), the source of a love that happened over the fence.

^ well honestly I wasn't really sure how to translate the last sentence "ในบ้านต้นรักที่เกิดขึ้นริมรั้วหลังนี้". My Thai skills (neither my English skills) aren't good enough to get flowery/poetic language...