[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I hope that Kim and Mark will get the chance to win a Komcadluek award someday.  

They truly deserve one -- especially Kim's performance in RP!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Ton Rak Rim Rua
Writer: Romgaew
Spoiler written in white:

"We are likely to reach for love that is far from us, even though real love is so very close, but we fail to see it"
Nalin or Bua has been an outstanding employee at the company "Phat Advertising??" for three years, but ends up not getting promoted because Anuka, the owner of the company, believes that people who work well have responsibility and those are people with family. On the other hand Manjaa and Daarin, Bua's friends, who entered work at the same time as her got promoted. Bua is unhappy about this and asks to have a talk with Anuka in the office, but in the end meets Pran there, Anuka's husband who's also a top flirt. While Pran tries to molest Bua, Anuka comes and witnesses it and misunderstands that Bua is flirting with her husband. Anuka then demotes Bua and lets Taengwa, Bua's opponent, be "Head Of Creative" instead.
In the meanwhile, Sarat, a "Creative Subordinate" who pursues Bua has a fight with Kasidit (or Kob), Bua's closest friend (that comes from the fact that he grew up with Bua). Kob's closeness with Bua is the reason that Taengwa, who used to be Kob's girlfriend, got jealous. Taengwa and Bua could have cleared their issues already if it wasn't for Kob.
Kob was born only one day before Bua. His and bua's family are really close because they're houses are next to each other. Bua's house has a name and it's called "Bahn chohm bua /House where one admires lotus?" while Kob's house is called "Bahn dtohn Rak / House where love happens?" (sorry I don't really get the names)...

sorry my English isn't 100% and I'm tired... the letters are small too so it could be that I've read some wrong. I'll translate more next time - or some else could help translating??

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
It's ok if the letters r in white i will re-write it for u na.

"We are likely to reach for love that is far from us, even though real love is so very close, but we fail to see it"
Nalin or Bua has been an outstanding employee at the company "Phat Advertising??" for three years, but ends up not getting promoted because Anuka, the owner of the company, believes that people who work well have responsibility and those are people with family. On the other hand Manjaa and Daarin, Bua's friends, who entered work at the same time as her got promoted. Bua is unhappy about this and asks to have a talk with Anuka in the office, but in the end meets Pran there, Anuka's husband who's also a top flirt. While Pran tries to molest Bua, Anuka comes and witnesses it and misunderstands that Bua is flirting with her husband. Anuka then demotes Bua and lets Taengwa, Bua's opponent, be "Head Of Creative" instead.
In the meanwhile, Sarat, a "Creative Subordinate" who pursues Bua has a fight with Kasidit (or Kob), Bua's closest friend (that comes from the fact that he grew up with Bua). Kob's closeness with Bua is the reason that Taengwa, who used to be Kob's girlfriend, got jealous. Taengwa and Bua could have cleared their issues already if it wasn't for Kob.
Kob was born only one day before Bua. His and bua's family are really close because they're houses are next to each other. Bua's house has a name and it's called "Bahn chohm bua /House where one admires lotus?" while Kob's house is called "Bahn dtohn Rak / House where love happens?" (sorry I don't really get the names)...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the translation. :) I am assuming now that the four piece of paper that i posted they're the storyline to TRRR. The
detailed one.

Yay! We reach the 100 pages. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo 100!!!!!! Yeahhhhh!

Also thnks for da wonderful summary girls! Love it and excited hehehehe

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
ruk_KimBarry said:
It's ok if the letters r in white i will re-write it for u na.

5555 you're so adorable - I wrote the letters in white because I didn't want to spoil the lakorn for you guys, so anyone who doesn't mind spoilers can highlight them and read them...
you know some people don't want to know too much about the storyline so watching the lakorn will be more exciting, but looks like no one here minds getting more details about TRRR. I'll leave the letters black next time - thanks anyway ^.^

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Yah (Grandmother in Thai) Yorsaeng, Kob's Grandmother, adores Bua as if she's her real granddaughter. When Khun Yah suffers from cancer in the final stage, her final wish is for Kob and Bua to marry. Kob and Bua then agree to marry only in name. When Taengwa knows about this, she then goes and creates a scene at the wedding day. Only one day after Kob and Bua had the wedding ceremony Kob's grandmother died. After being married for 7 days they get divorced because Taengwa purposely causes Bua to misunderstand Kob. Bua then asks for a divorce. Kob secretly feels offended but because of his prideful temper he says to Bua that he also wants to get divorced. After those two got divorced, Bua follows her dream to work as a Creative assistant in a top company. As for Kob he furthers his studies abroad with Taengwa following him. Three years have passed, Kob opens his own interior design company and returns to being Bua's neighbour, even if his parents (Yohtpat and Kamlaa) moved to grandfather's old house, a farmhouse in Nakhon Chaisri.
Taengwa takes over Bua's position and uses this as an opportunity to bully her. Because of this Bua now has to find a way to get the position of Head Creative. Darin and Manja (her friends) keep reaffirming the same thing that there's only one way out, and that means Bua has to get married. Bua gets stressed because she has no idea where to find someone to marry, despite having Sarat (the guy who's interested in her) offering himself. But Bua wants to find a better way than marrying Sarat. One reason is her wish is to find a groom who's perfect. And that guy of her dreams is Din, Anuka's grandson. Handsome, polite, good working position... he has everything a girl can dream of. The complete opposite of a guy like Kob. But right now Din is supervising work for Anuka in Korea. And even if Din was in Thailand, Bua doesn't think that he would look at her.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ icebe - Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap!! The storyline sounds so good! So Kob is not that dumb (as in school wise) LOL...him and Bua probably bicker back and forth just like any childhood friends. I'm sure the second time they marry will probably be when they start figuring out their feelings for one another. I wonder if Bua will be possessive of Kob since he is afterall her childhood friend, probably someone that knows her every thoughts and moves. OMG! Can't wait to watch this!!

Oh, and Happy 100th guys!!!! Wooowhoooo :dance1: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks for all the spoilers!!! IT seems so interesting and adorable. I really can't wait to actually  see it being played out by Kimmy and Mark. :)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Therefore Din, who would be best choice, has to be excluded. Bua has no other option left so she then decides to use Kob’s name on the fake Wedding Card so she can trick Anuka into believing that she’s about to get married. When Bua showed the card around, Anuka believed it’s the real thing and announced that she will be the wedding planner for Bua’s wedding. Bua got extremely worried. Even if she doesn’t want to she has to ask Kob to get fake-married to her again.

Chalat, Bua's father, isn’t happy that his daughter sees marriage as a game and warns that she will be sorry afterwards. Bua‘s Mother Nantida however doesn’t object since she loves Kob like a son. The second wedding between Kob and Bua got arranged in retro/vintage style (I’m not really sure about this, never heard of „ลังการ“).

Anuka and Pran (her husband if anyone forgot) joint the function. Anuka is happy for Bua and Kob, but Pran was looking at them with the evil eye. Protesting Taengwa came to the function and declares that there is definitely something off about this wedding and she herself will uncover the truth.

Bua thought that she will spend the wedding night at home sleeping there. But Anuka orders Eddie, an employee at Kob’s company to guard over the couple in front of the room door. Bua and Kob thus have to unwillingly sleep on the same bed.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Bua really look at marriage like a game! Wat a bad person hehehe Kob need to be more opened heart and wow from da sound of da spoiler da n'rai going to be annoying!!!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
The next morning Bua nearly fainted on the spot when she accidently drove into the back of Din’s car. Bua never thought that Din would return so soon. Bua’s plan was marrying Kob until she finally gets promoted and is rid of Taengwa, then she will hurry up and get divorced before Din comes back. But heaven is playing a joke, causing Din to return when Bua hasn’t even been married for a day.
After that Din and Bua get to work together and Din confesses that he’s liked Bua for a while already. This causes Bua to hide the fact she got married because she doesn’t want to lose Din. But he becomes friends with Kob. While Taengwa also figures out that Bua has feelings for Din. This gives her a way to further complicate Bua’s life.

Pran also still hasn’t stopped harassing Bua. Bua can’t stand it anymore and threatens to tell Anuka on him. Pran is cursing spitefully and not soon after, Kob gets hit in the head in the parking lot. Chen, a student who came to have an internship in Kob’s company passes by, sends Kob to the hospital. After leaving the hospital, Kob throws a celebration party to celebrate the start-up of his company. Eddie introduces Papop, Darin’s husband, to Kob. Right now he is jobless, so Kob accepts him as an employee in his company.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Anuka assigns Bua to work in a new company where Din is a supervisor. Taengwa will be her co-worker. As for Pran, he is now aiming for Taengwa as his new prey, while Anuka keeps an eye on her husband. As Pran tries to get closer to Taengwa, Bua warns her to be careful, but she doesn’t listen.

When it’s Kob’s birthday, Kob is very happy when he can go doing merits (Tham Boon) with Bua together with his and her family. After one day it’s Bua’s birthday. Kob prepared a suprise party for her, but Bua already has made plans with Din. Afterwards, Din came to pick Bua up for work and by coincidence finds out that Bua is Kob’s wife. Din is very disappointed and sad. Bua apologizes to Din and tells him that she didn’t mean to deceive him. She then asks Kob to help her find a way to reconcile with Din. Kob feels hurt, but he can’t do anything about it since the marriage between him and Bua…

ok, those were the first two pages of the summary, I'll do the rest some other time ^.^
I'm really looking forward to see Kob and Bua now. I'm liking Kob very much, he's goofy and annoying but is also very responsible and ambitious. I'm already starting to feel sorry for him since it looks like Bua will break his heart.