[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Rome looks so tired. He needs a break to get more rest.

He still look handsome though,.haha.. Kim's pretty too.
Can't wait for the filming to start.

When is the opening ceremony?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I hope to see Rome & Kim in a lakorn together...Kim need a pra'ek tat not form da 4hjhkk...

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Update
I read at kimmy kimberley home pantip, one fan who went to the event SCB said that Kim and Mark said that tomorrow they will start filming this lakorn.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

I want to see these 2 in a future lakorn together!! They totally match because Kim looks mature for Rome even though she's way younger!
Yes i AGREE they would make a cute cute match AWWW i can imagine them in a lakorn together i am sure they will pair her up with Rome in the future, hehehe, I love it when mark whispered to her, he should of kissed her cheek that would been so cute EEEEKKKKK!!!! HEHEHE

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MK interview.
cr: youtube.

Mark says that he's never bored to get paired up with Kim for the 3rd time -- Mark also said he actually wants to pair up with her again in the future! Awwww! :)

The reporter also told Mark & Kim and this is the year of "MK" LOL.

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
Aww thats wonderful! MK are always so cute and adorable when together! Mark will also be spending the holidays/New Year in Korea! That's so wonderful of him because he sure needs a beautiful break in Korea!!!!!! Looking forward to more TRRR pictures!!