[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Well i see that we all here love Mark Prin so much so i wanna share this song he sung for Nuer Mek 2...

Well I am sorry for posting it here in this thread but since you guys and I all love Mark Prin just wanted to know if you guys wanted to hear him sing hehehe.

(Skip to 1:15 to hear when he sings hard hehehe)

He can sing me to sleep hahaha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahah of course you can post this here. lol it's fine! I love Mark regardless. hahahaha I think he sing live much better than that recorded version for some reason.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I have no problem with you posting NM2 stuff in here, as long as Mark is in the clip. I'm not an anti-Mint Chalida fan anyway.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark is doing very good in his other lakorn with Chalida...Im looking forwad to this lakorn like my life depend on it LOL JK JK

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ok, news on Kim! Reporters tease Kim about Jett, etc....Still, no update on their characters/roles. I was hoping they would talk about her role/character more specifically! Once again, I got to emphasize that Kim really looks so much prettier in live than in pictures.

Cr. Kimmy

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awww everything NARAK.....I really love it. I adore Mk so much hehehehe. Mk is like my favorite mature couple and mteam is like my little kid couple hahaha. Kim looks like Anne i swear...
555555....The couple that i want them to be real is Yadech. There to to to cute right!!!!!!!!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Just had to comment that in the video above Kim is just stunning. Her hair is out of her face and her makeup highlights her cheekbones and eyes perfectly. Suay jing! Hehe

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG i got great news heheheh of Dton Rak Rim Rua. (Original title.) English: Love started by the white fence.

Yes so i go the syspsis a little piece ka.

So this drama is base on a novel or book written by: RomKaew

Kimberly is playing a women name Nalin or Ralin

Mark playing as a man name Kob.

So first of all Kob and Nalin who were neighbors who by chance just happened to married each other twice. Fate played a funny joke on Nalin and Kob.

Thats all i got lol srry for getting you excited for nothing but the reason why Jet chose His girlfriend (Kim) to play with Mark cause he sees the bound of these couple in the drama the chemistry they have in there past drama such as 3NNT and PCKK and sees that there buds so he choe both of them to star in TRRR>

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, they married twice to each other, wonder how that happened. I can't wait to find out how the storyline goes. Love Markim as well Haha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ch3 greeting card; part of 2013! The TOP of CH3! :dance1:
Cr. Yee's IG

i try my best to read who #1 and so on but it was confusing...anyways at least my Ann, Janie, Kim, Margie & Chalida made it lol as for da boys i'm happy for Ken P hehehe

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, In my ff I used Lin as Kim's name also, what a coincidence. Gosh, I think she fits that name so much, as for Mark, it doesn't matter what his name is, he'll always be one of my favorite Pra'ek's.