[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Jett is producing; Bum Ranya is directing.

--

I've never seen Rak Patiharn and so I kind of missed out on Bum Ranya's directing but I think she will do okay or better. lol Just throw us some romantic scenes of MK and include sexy soundtracks and music then the lakorn will be flowing beautifully. lol :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I believe its Jett (Kimberly's bf).
Really awesome...How old is jet anyways. Lolz.

I've never seen Rak Patiharn and so I kind of missed out on Bum Ranya's directing but I think she will do okay or better. lol Just throw us some romantic scenes of MK and include sexy soundtracks and music then the lakorn will be flowing beautifully. lol :D
Really you haven't watch Rak Patiharn yet (OMFG) u should that drama is the best i love it so much Mart and Kim are so cute. In this drama she acts more of an 25 years old its kinda different from her different character but i think her role she played is similar to Chaaim in PCKK ka. I love chalet hehehe.

saudiex

sarNie Egg
Jett is producing; Bum Ranya is directing.

--

I hope she will give us more romantic scenes of MK than PCKK.lol :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awwwww Kim sung the song so childlike and cute, and Yaya she was so cute, she sung it good, i love her english she's good. Mark awww he was so sweet and nice.
I wish P'Nadech a happy birthday i am gonna make a late video for him ka. Hehehehe.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark's BanMark fanclub made their own special desktop calender of Mark; so cute, neat, thoughtful and dedicated of them! Sharing with you all! :) Cr. BanMark

Such a cutie in those glasses :D ahaha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, in those pictures above, Mark looked so cute like a boy. Hahaha, They start filming?!!!! Can't wait to see it!! Love Markim a lot.