[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Can MarKim get any cuter then this! mk is full of sweetness and fun! In da vedio Kim look pretty & cute & different...Mark actually look better then da first fitting hehehe

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, yeah I agree with you, Markim are so cute together, and aren't afraid to hurt each other's feelings because they know each other so well, they'll know that it's just for fun. Mark was so cute when he was going to kick Kim, but then later they both complimented that the other did get thinner. Just too cute.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol; Kim is such a tease BTS! She teases Mark first then he teases her back. lol They're comfortable and goofy around each other; love their natural interactions. :D

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Mark's new hair style makes him look cute and fresh, he cut it short lol, good new hair cut, but then if he really appears in the lakorn with this hair cut, Kim is gonna look old for him, even though her wardrobe is good so far

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, they're just too cute, teasing and all. They look too cute together, it doesn't matter if she looks older than him, she'll always be younger in reality.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Kim can fit with anyone. Especially Mark and Nadech, oh yeah, she looks good with Aum too. How can anyone forget her first pra'ek? Haha. Gosh, but i really love her with Mark though. But it's just my opinion I guess.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes IK...Kim will always be younger...Yes kim does match more mature characters but all her characters were suitable for...Her character as Chaaim in PCKK was so funny, it didn't fit her cause she doesn't look like the type of person who will be loud and clumsy but she played it good, i really wanna see her raeng pradtana character. HEHE

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I would also really love to see her RP character cause it seems so interesting, I want to see Kim as naughty girl, Haha.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Deja vu, same comment in 3NNT and PCKK. It starts to sound like a broken record... Haha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
im really excited to see Kim & Mark in TRRR...Mark look good along with Kim, they look suitable for each other HAHAHA

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm not sure, all i know from earlier posts is that they are neighbors and Kim is supposed to be married 2 or 3 times.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yeah i heard that to.. i think is that they are neighbors and they been married and diverse 2-3 times and they have a fence that separate there yard and stuff and they found love again nd lived happily ever after hahaha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I also heard somewhere that their parents wanted them to get married so they did or something like that. And they were friends since little.