[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
HAHA not sure about bad boy part but if he's bad boy to Kim that's just better! More smooching and kisses. HAHAHA!! Mark's character will talk a lot more; more playful and flirty in some way. lmao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
HAHA not sure about bad boy part but if he's bad boy to Kim that's just better! More smooching and kisses. HAHAHA!! Mark's character will talk a lot more; more playful and flirty in some way. lmao
i want Mark to annoying her and Kim kick his butt :smack: :rockon:

SonYukView4ever

Noon&Kim on Thai Traditional Outfit Show; both look beautiful. I was hoping they would interview Kim on TRRR a bit they didn't. Cr. as tagged.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRn6pi4BKiQ&feature=g-subs-u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCWuRPEVXUs&feature=g-high-u

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
They are just so pretty. Kim looks great in thai outfit.

SonYukView4ever

more pictures of different events Mark attended this weekend ;)

Mark&his asst. manager with their own private jet. haha cr. as tagged

hehe :)

Mark did get a haircut! So short now! Still looks hot, lol, but back to 3NNT haircut or something lol

:kiss2:

Cute fanclub in Phuket. Adorable fans.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, mark looks like he lost a lot of weight, like what Kimberly said in the bts fitting. Haha, but love Mark always.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Mark will look good no matter what, plus i thought he looked very attractive in 3NNT with the short hair.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mark is just so cute at the beginning making those funny faces, narak mak mak. Ha, Kim so funny, "P'Mark mai lau, P'Mark gaw Oun Duay" haha. Then Mark's like "Kim was also oun." hahaha. So the first time, Mark wasn't handsome and was chubby, hahaha. They r just too cute. I can't wait for this.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim said in the video that they had to do a 2nd fitting because Mark looked so FAT in the 1st fitting. Hahah.

And then Mark took his knee and kicked it into her butt LMAO.

The storyline -- Mark and Kim are neighbors and they marry each other twice and divorce twice..... then they marry each other again and live happily ever after.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mark is just too cute. He's cute with all his nang'ek and has great chemistry with them all aswell, that's why i love him so much as an actor.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Wait so they were both married twice and diverse twice what so they have a white fence that divide there land...some body give me the synopsis