[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, Mark and Kim are too darn cute and funny together. I,LOL,so hard when he kick her on the butt. haha...Love these two.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL---omgee I knew I would wake up to good news, clip and pictures of MK. hahahaha! They are hilarious as always! Teasing each other and cheering each other in the end. lol Anyways, Kim seems so happy when Mark complimented you really got skinny. Kim just burst out laughing so happily. hahahaha (like that smile of hers)!

I love their natural interaction and goofiness at times thats what makes it worth watching! :bopping:

---
Kim with the beautiful Noon :yes: Cr. Kim's IG Both look beautiful in Thai outfit.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Loved it when Mark took his knee and kicked it in Kim's butt -- Mark got mad that Kim called him FAT. LOL!
cr: as tagged.

They are soooo comfortable around each other.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
People complained when they casted Kim, a newby, in 4HJHKK, she nailed it.

People complained when they pair Kim up with Mark in 3NNT. But they end up being talk-of-the-town.

People complained when they casted her in PCKK, now after it went on-air, everybody is looking forward for TRRR.

People complain when they saw the cast for RP. After they launched the teaser, no more complain.

The bottom line is Kim never fit any role but she nailed every one of them.
I agree with you 100%. Thanks for speaking the truth.

SonYukView4ever

@Ninja, the truth is not because Kim cannot portray the roles given to her but more so of some immature members who cannot handle that fact that Kim has more potential than most newbies. I notice this AF member who lurks around, create drama/difficulties for everyone and who doesn't EVER seem to contribute anything to the forum but create problems-->dramas for other members. She knows who she is! She should get the F out! What an immature dramatic fool! IT needs to grow up!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
hehehe WOW Mark & Kim cant wait to pair up again dont they...they seem to have lot of fun even at da fitting day hehehe...cant wait to see da actual filming day...thanks

editing...found this pich but have no idea where it belong so i'm posting here and RP tread...

cr. Kimmy-Kimberly FB

Meadow

sarNie Adult
@Ninja, the truth is not because Kim cannot portray the roles given to her but more so of some immature members who cannot handle that fact that Kim has more potential than most newbies. I notice this AF member who lurks around, create drama/difficulties for everyone and who doesn't EVER seem to contribute anything to the forum but create problems-->dramas for other members. She knows who she is! She should get the F out! What an immature dramatic fool! IT needs to grow up!
I agree.

SonYukView4ever

Mark modeling for Robinson in Pitsanulok, received a bouquet from a granny fan and gave her a hug! Fans screamed in the background like there is no tomorrow.Lol

12/8/12

Cr.ple khanitta

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
aww love markim together, they just tooo cute. i love kim thai outfit she look so beautiful in it. i love kiss/slap lakorn, i wish the rumor is true. i want my kim in it. and kim and ken p is not a bad pair, i want them to act together. they will make a cute couple

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol Mark looks like such a troublemaker in here. That's going to be fun to watch.

SonYukView4ever

lol yea, he's going to be the playful, jerky, naughty boy hahahaha. It will definitely be a different role for him since most of his roles so far are too gentleman!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol yea, he's going to be the playful, jerky, naughty boy hahahaha. It will definitely be a different role for him since most of his roles so far are too gentleman!!
aha Mark new role we haven't seen looking forward to see this new Mark bad boy character :dance3: