[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
seem like they didn't do anything with Kim's hair. Maybe they are gonna cut her hair real short.
Kim looks cute with short hair but not sure how many style can they do with short hair.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
PLease no short hair for Kim, I like her with the long hair. I like what they wear in Ton rak rim rua.
After all I think that the rumour than Kim will be in a remake Samee is true, I' m quiet exciting, I like this kind of lakorn, I saw it at youtube yesterday.
credit@kimmy kimberley home pantip

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So she's going to be in the remake of Samee? I like Kim's hair the way it is as well, no shorter na.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You for the fitting photos. I hope there are more. I actually like Mark in suit.hahha...He looks very handsome and good.

ooo.. the news of Ken PP and Kim. I can't wait to see if its true or not. I just saw at Ken PP's Fanpage @ FB they posted that it's currently a rumor but they'll go check it out if its confirm or not. :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I don't want mark to dress up too serious in this lakorn (no suits please) because this is supposed to be a romantic comedy lakorn.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
what's the storyline of samee? is it a romantic comedy, a family or a slapkiss drama?
Slap/Kiss. It's still a rumor. Not confirm yet.

Nang'k is a proud princess and look down on Pra'k family (in her eyes) who are greedy business men. Pra'k 's dad got really mad at Nang'k and ordered Pra'k to make her marry the younger brother. The brother refuses to marry her. So Pra'k force her to marry him and become his wife.

Samee=husband

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
They will re-make Samee???? Kim will be the nang-ek??? Wow!!! I did watch the old version, it was a good lakorn....Happy to know that Kim will be the nang-ek..

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Wait, so is Samee from Anne's version or Joy Siriluk's version? lol I cannot remember who's version, there were too many Samee versions. lol
--

Anyways, who could pa'ek be? lol Rome? Ken? Ken P? If Ken P was pra'ek he's too lucky! Lol He's getting to rape all his nang'eks. LOL

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Wait, so is Samee from Anne's version or Joy Siriluk's version? lol I cannot remember who's version, there were too many Samee versions. lol
--

Anyways, who could pa'ek be? lol Rome? Ken? Ken P? If Ken P was pra'ek he's too lucky! Lol He's getting to rape all his nang'eks. LOL
It was Joy's version, and it was a very good lakorn. I know Kim will do well in Samee....Hope pra-ek will fit Kim hehehe......

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The old Samee version, Nang Ek is Thai looking because she was very proud of her heritage and looked down on the Pa Ek's family who was of Chinese heritage. So whoever will be the Pa Ek in here has to look somewhat Chinese and Nang Ek Thai to be credible.

Samee is one of my all time favorites.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yea, I kind of have a feeling Ken P might be pra'ek. His schedule is free and has not lakorn line up. Kim and Ken P were seem promoting some events together a few days ago too. I think Ken P will be a good match. He's not bad. They seem to have chemistry besides my MK! huhuhu!!! :yes:

Nang'k is a proud princess and look down on Pra'k family (in her eyes) who are greedy business men. Pra'k 's dad got really mad at Nang'k and ordered Pra'k to make her marry the younger brother. The brother refuses to marry her. So Pra'k force her to marry him and become his wife.
I am okay with this remake. I just hope Kim&Ken won't watch the original so that they can come up with their own scenes and create their own originality like PCKK. I never finished the old Samee but this is one I will tune in for sure!

one more TRRR fitting pix Cr. Jettmaker IG

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hehehehe....I have to wait and see if Ken P. will have chemistry with Kim. I didn't even watch his lakorn, I really hope that they fit for each other in this lakorn..

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Ken is one of the handsome newbie but his acting is not that good. Ken and Kim, I think that they look good together but about the chemistry, it' s hard to say right now. It' s not confirmed 100% yet that they will be in here but I think that there are a high chance that the pairing will happen.
I' m exciting but at the same time I never enjoy any of Maker J lakorn in the past , their lakorns are boring or annoying.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
the storyline seems interesting, they could make a good lakorn out of this...
i'm not sure about ken p, i just can't imagine him with kim - at least not yet
but that doesn't matter, i'm the type who's easily convinced otherwise once i see pictures and lakorn teasers ^.^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I have bad memory of old lakorn that I've seen. I'm not sure if I've seen Samee before but I did asked my older sister,who have a much better memory than I do,she said that I did seen it but I might of have forgot about it. Haha. Now I want to watch Samee again to see if any memory comes back to me.hahah.. But yeah,lets just wait for a confirmation from Maker J. I am excited.. That's so true,Ken will be raping all his nang;ek.hahah.. He did said his favorite scene in RN was when he raped Janie.Hahahahha...

Anyway, I can't wait to see more photos and updates on TRRR.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Samee was a very good lakorn. One of my favorite. I can see Kim as proud, elegant princess.

I am a little nervous with Maker J through. Sometime, they have issue with boring script.

But they did ok with previous slap/kiss lakorn.