[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
MK and everyone else looked great at the signing! I loved Mark's messy-ish hair lol Thanks Ninja for translating. Very cute how close and teasing they all are. P'Anne was gorgeous as well. All the pictures of MK are adorable, and Kim really just looks stunning 555 of course fans would ask how to be as cute as her.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow MK r absolute gorgeous and sweet!!! Runnin to da airport and when they got there da flight got delay hehehehe they both r exshusted lo.l at da event da two look good! Love Kim dress, hair and makeup! Thanks

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Whenever Mark is around Kim, he always look SO HAPPY

LOL -- look at Mark trying to escape the fan frenzy!
cr: pantip

So adorable.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim's arm and neck are so tiny now! You can see her collarbones. Hope she's not starving herself now!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim's arm and neck are so tiny now! You can see her collarbones. Hope she's not starving herself now!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I dont think Kim is starving herself but I know both MK promised to go on diet for TRRR. lol =D

--
Anyways, more pictures of MK. So close yet so far hahaha

Cr. Robinson FB Page

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I dont think Kim is starving herself but I know both MK promised to go on diet for TRRR. lol =D

--
Anyways, more pictures of MK. So close yet so far hahaha

Cr. Robinson FB Page
Whose This Girl?? She Makes It Looks Like She Doesnt Want To Be Next To Mark?? How Could She!!

YaMaMiKi

credits to kimmy fb and ig
i adore these 3 girls ..just hate that they dont hang out as often now

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim said she will cut her hair to change her look for TRRR. So they will begin filming after she finish RP.

Plus, Maker is wait to get Tawan Chai Nai Marn Make too. But TCNMM is scheduled to air after QP already. Meaning they should start soon.

YaMaMiKi

I wonder why Kim has to cut her hair for TRRR. I hope she doesn't cut it too short.
i think its like those time changin things....since its love over the fence..i think its because how they live next to each other for along time...something like that

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MK look gorgeous and cute together! I'm very hPpy to c tat they have event together!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I wonder why Kim has to cut her hair for TRRR. I hope she doesn't cut it too short.
She said the role is an office lady. She wants it to be different from 3NNT.

Plus, when Kim did lots of disguise in PCKK, she was wearing wig. Kim's manager discovers that Kim looks pretty with short hair too. So no harm done with short hair.

I guess it probably won't be very short because she is still a brand ambassador for head & shoulder.