[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You for the pictures and translations. ^^

Lol. Mark is so mean when he said "Eat a lot." Mean Mark.hah..

c:as tagged

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Meadow you have KA as default and MK as siggie. While I have MK as default and KA as siggie lol. Goodness miss KA makk! and MK already lol I think Yaya and Kimmy have no hate towards eachother. Lol when the reporter went to Kimmy yaya was just cheering. Oh god they so cute

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
True of what Ninja said. Extremely obsessed fans cause too much trouble.
--

This is by far the funniest caption from Kim, lmao Cr. Kim's IG. They were fleeing/running to catch their plane but it turned out the plane was delayed and they were dying of breath for no reason. lmao hahahah. Looking forward to their Lampung pictures. :)

"kimmy_kimberleyวิ่งแทบตายสุดท้ายเครื่องDelay... Photo by @sasa_pimpasorn @mark_prin (see u in lumpang naka:) "

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
This is by far the funniest caption from Kim, lmao Cr. Kim's IG.
Lol ...

The caption from 2 days ago was funny as well

"Taking picture and she's still on the phone #yes #my_manager_ka #very_much #For_work #that's ok #But_I_can't_hold_it_anymore # I'm_hungry #Please_don't_call_P'Sasa_just_yet_na_ka

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Meadow you have KA as default and MK as siggie. While I have MK as default and KA as siggie lol. Goodness miss KA makk! and MK already lol I think Yaya and Kimmy have no hate towards eachother. Lol when the reporter went to Kimmy yaya was just cheering. Oh god they so cute
LOL. true. MK & KA rock my world.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
love the picture they just so cute. cant wait for their lakorn updated and photo

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Cute pic meadow.

A fan commented on Kim's IG. She said she was also waiting for the plane. She heard the service agent chatting about MarKim. They said MK were really running to catch the plane. After they found out the plane was delayed, it was so funny. Mark just dropped on the floor. :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So weird, sometimes Ken looks taller than Mark and sometimes he looks shorter, which one is it for real?