[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kim dresses really nice at the ch3 event. :)

--
These two brothers went to play surfing board!h haha Their smiles are soooooooooooooooo cheesy. lmao

Mark at a previous day surfing with his manager Ploy

Kim,Mint&Yaya @ch.3 Calender Event Cr. Mint's IG

Mark at an Event, posing with Janie (Mota ?? lol Monin?? ) lol She's pretty though :)

with Mario :)

Modeling//lol

Cr. to all original fans/uploaders

SonYukView4ever

The beautiful Kim :) Im still hoping for a couple more pictures of MK together at Ch3 Event.!
Cr. Kim's FB Page

Is this guy Kim's hair stylist? He seems to be in many photos with Kim getting hair done.

SonYukView4ever

Lol--had to rely on Nadech's mom for these pictures. lmao Cr. as tagged

Where are the MK fans in Thailand to take pictures of MK? lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Ninja007 please translate .

crdit : KimmyStation
The news desk says they are at calendar signing event live. Everybody is here, exept Yaya who is on the way. They will ask them a few questions from fans.

Ask Nadech what he want to do on his birthday this year?
N: my birthday is Dec 17. I will be on a working trip oversea (to US) with my mom. So I wil enjoy traveling and sight seeing.

Ask Yaya heard you have exam this morning?
Y: yes, just finish exam. last one. Music and culture. did ok.

Ask P'Anne when is Yar Lerm Chan start filming.
A: it will start filming after P'Da finish RP, which will the end of Jan.

Ask Mark how you manage your time with school.
M: I go to school Mon, Tues and Wed. I work remaining days of the week. (he dropped a school year to film NM2 and PCKK but now back to school). I'm at Rungsit university, taking business management, same uni as Nadech. In 3rd year now.

Then they said next is Kim. (Nadech tease Kim and Yaya slap at him.).
They said fans ask why you are so cute. What you do to be so cute.

M: (off microphone) eat a lot.
K: P'Mark said eat a lot.. Lol. Not that. I don't know how to answer that question. I guess P'Anne is the right person to answer that question.

H: how about your upcoming project.

K: I have Rang Prathana with P'Nadech. And TRRR with P'Mark.
M: RP will be on air after NM2, right?
K: that's right.

Then the host introduce the rest of the team and ask The person with Mic to say closing statement.
Y: thanks the fans for coming. Hope when you see our autograph, you will remember for the rest of the year.

M: it's almost new year. Hope old thing past and enjoy good thing coming with new year.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Off topic
Kim said in an interview few day ago that she is no longer going on the gang trip because she wants to finish up modeling her home as a new year gift for her family.

Mark said (in a separate interview) that he will spend new year with his family. I guess he is not going to Europe trip as well.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I watched that clip a few times to get the translation. I notice a few cute thing (just want to share)
- before interview start, Kim was sitting between Nadech and Mark. Kim switched seat with P'Anne. So news desk can talk to P'Anne first.

- kim was the first person to see Yaya coming. She waved happily at Yaya and turn around to look for a seat for Yaya

- after Yaya gave P'Anne a hug. She went to hug Kim.

- when it's Kim 's turn, the two hotties seem to really enjoy teasing her.. Haha.

crdit : KimmyStation

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I watched that clip a few times to get the translation. I notice a few cute thing (just want to share)
- before interview start, Kim was sitting between Nadech and Mark. Kim switched seat with P'Anne. So news desk can talk to P'Anne first.

- kim was the first person to see Yaya coming. She waved happily at Yaya and turn around to look for a seat for Yaya

- when it's Kim 's turn, the two hotties seem to really enjoy teasing her.. Haha.
I know, they are so cute. Thank you for the translation Ninja007. Kim it is so beautiful. Looking forward to see Kim in RP and TRRR.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling

Wow Ninja007, I've watched it and didn't noticed that. Thanks for pointing them out.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I like this picture the most (because of the caption.. Haha)

"Nong Kimberley, perfect face, (very) excellent figure. Who say she is big! NOT TRUEEE - Not true at all !!!"

Meadow

sarNie Adult
My MK fever has NOT gone away yet!!!! They look so cute together and happy too!!

The ending rating of 11 for PCKK PROVES that MK are a destined koo kwan and it also PROVES that the media didn't try to promote them together at all. The high ratings proved everything for itself! MK's chemistry is equivalent to Ken and Anne's chemistry level.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Another one with funny caption :D
Cr: gb_6_3s IG
"the two lady wanna chit-chat but Prin is in the middle. So we got this picture. #Very warming. #Crossing over Prin"

After one with the cross-over, here is one for the MK fan ... Haha

Cr: as tag (from kimberley home @pantip)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MK is so HOT & CUTE! They r da new HOT THING in Thailand right now! MK MK MK MK :p thanks for all da wonderful pichs of MK girls!