[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I believe Mark also has two other managers, Ployyyy and Peary something but maybe Ae is head manager. Mark wants to be "eesara" or free from Ae according to some of last interviews. I just don't like the idea of the dictator Ae trying to market his young newbies with Mark. Sounds corrupted.
Ohh okay. Yeah, Khun Ae seems possessive of Nadech -- always following him everywhere. Sometimes I feel that Khun Ae doesn't care about Mark at all and only focuses on Nadech, which is unfair.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ohh okay. Yeah, Khun Ae seems possessive of Nadech -- always following him everywhere. Sometimes I feel that Khun Ae doesn't care about Mark at all and only focuses on Nadech, which is unfair.
He can have Nadech all to himself lol because he's gay. Lol But he seems like a dictator according to how he tries to market his newbies!! Mario and Ken Pupu are all his "kids". Don't know much about them but his marketing deal sounds really bad, corrupted.

-

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I remember that Khun Ae once said in an interview that if he's not satisfied with how his clients look, he forces them to get plastic surgery right away.

Hope Mark leaves soon and finds a better manager who actually pays attention to him.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
He actually revealed his tactic in an interview.

He said he likes to pair up newbies with famous Dara. So that they can get public exposure. When Mark and Nadech debuted, they tagged along with Aum Pacharapa (but they actually got famous because ch3 gave them a chance). And recently, Kane P seem to be a twin with Wier.

And he also said that he likes to create rumor for his kids. Either good rumor or bad rumor doesn't matter. The more news they have, the more exposure to press they get. I think this trick is a bit dirty and selfish. Because Dara with bad rumor doesn't last long. They just have load of event for short term before they disappear.

One downfall for Ae Supachai is that he has a big mouth. He actually reveal his dirty marketing in that interview. So Fans can see through his plan from miles away. And fans doesn't like to be fooled.

I don't care who Mark is dating. He has the right to choose his gf. But being seen as a playboy isn't good for his image.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Lol But he seems like a dictator according to how he tries to market his newbies!! Mario and Ken Pupu are all his "kids". Don't know much about them but his marketing deal sounds really bad, corrupted.
-
Mario already have a gf, Gubgib.

Ken P did have loads of rumor with girls.

At one time, he actually tried to sell Nadech-Mai. I guess that's why NY-fans are extra processive of Nadech. Mai was bashed really bad. Now, he only sell Nadech with Aum and newbies.

SonYukView4ever

I remember that Khun Ae once said in an interview that if he's not satisfied with how his clients look, he forces them to get plastic surgery right away.

Hope Mark leaves soon and finds a better manager who actually pays attention to him.
Forces them to have plastic surgery?! Lol---no wonder his face looks all plastic and wrinkles! :whaha: :whaha: He is a bad infleunce, a bad manager, a dictator to his "newbies" who are naive. Mark is too intelligent. Mark doesn't seem to follow Ae's pathetic advice that's why Ae shows "lease" favor to him but Mark's fans are sincerely loyal in Thailand; thats a fact!

SonYukView4ever

And he also said that he likes to create rumor for his kids. Either good rumor or bad rumor doesn't matter. The more news they have, the more exposure to press they get. I think this trick is a bit dirty and selfish. Because Dara with bad rumor doesn't last long. They just have load of event for short term before they disappear.

One downfall for Ae Supachai is that he has a big mouth. He actually reveal his dirty marketing in that interview. So Fans can see through his plan from miles away. And fans doesn't like to be fooled.
Yea, sounds like a corrupted leader! Ae Supachai=dictator.

--
Whatever, I careless about Ae. He may have some power, but not all. Hopefully, his "kids" don't all turn to plastic surgery or fooled by him.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I think Khun Ae manages Mark, Nadech, Ken, Mario, Gubgib, Aum Patcharapa, Por Nattawut, Mew, and now Vill.

Wow, that's a long list..... no wonder he has so many Hermes purses in different colors.. lol.

SonYukView4ever

Adding on to your list are Weir, James Ma (this new Chinese/Thai chinky dude) lol, and a BUNCH more down the line. Ae Supachai for sure would be NOTHING without his so called "kids". So, in obvious people dont care much about him but since he seems to manage some of the BEST and most FAMOUS kids people only pay attention for their cases and so he tagged along. lol

He's kind of silly; obsessed with attention. No class at all. Nope! I think I had enough discussions about him. lol

SonYukView4ever

Kim khon suay at DaraCartoon Opening with Anne!

--
Kim's hair is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! haha So cute! I would like to see this hairdo in lakorn!

Guess which one is Kim? haha

:dance1:

----
Special! :)
Khun Tum and Cha-em! :kiss2: :kiss2:

Cr. As tagged; mostly from Kim's FB Fanclub! :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Clearer version of the song.

Kim missed the 1st intro.. Lol
[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=px8o7OrgJUI[/YouTube]