[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
As much as I love Mark, but I think he's a player in real life. A couple of months ago, he went to the movies with Matt Peranee and there's news now that Mark just recently went to the movies with Vill Waranot. I think Mark used to date his very first nang'ek -- Mint Nutwara but they broke up and unfollowed each other on instagram -- and he bought her a REAL chanel bag for her birthday too!

He must loves being around many girls.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know it ' s just me or what even I' m a mega fan of that person, I can't see all the positive on that person. I tend to be more hard on the person I like that the person that I 'm neutral with.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I like how they dress them up at the fashion show especially on Kim since Mark looks good on everything already
hehe I feel blessed with your praises about Mark. =) I am glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks Mark looks good on anything already. Hahaha ;)

I really dislike how they style Kim' s hair and dress her up at Vic 3. it makes her look funny. I don't even want to watch it.
To be honest, if it was not for Kim and Mark, I wouldn't have watch Vic 3 either. But my love for Mark and Kim is too strong I couldn't miss the concert. I was a bit stunned Mark sang two old songs that are like his favorites. I was expecting new music but oh well, his voice is always charming and real soothing to listen to. :)

Actually I read some comments at Facebook, many fans said that Kim looks a lot better in person. Actually I like the way she is already but some clothes and hair style just need to go. Oh my I become her anti fan now hahaha
Lol- well, it's good you express ur view on certain things about Kim whether it's her wardrobe or hair or etc. Thats totally acceptable. I for one did not find Kim as beautiful in the beginning but the more I grew on her and really get to watch her lakorn, she's actually a really amusing person. Most of all, I ALWAYS find Kim's interviews pleasant and beautifully answered. I find Kim to be the most mature out of the girls in her generation. :kiss2:

Finally, MK su su! Let's show them lots of support and love.

SonYukView4ever

As much as I love Mark, but I think he's a player in real life. A couple of months ago, he went to the movies with Matt Peranee and there's news now that Mark just recently went to the movies with Vill Waranot. I think Mark used to date his very first nang'ek -- Mint Nutwara but they broke up and unfollowed each other on instagram -- and he bought her a REAL chanel bag for her birthday too!

He must loves being around many girls.
I often question the news and rumors that surrounds Mark too. I don't think Mark is a "player" but I think he is prone to be under the "scandalous" category. There are constant news/rumors about him and sometimes I get infuriated because if I were Mark and if I know that the "news/rumors" aren't true I would come out to CLARIFY and make a STRAIGHT UP statement about it. The problem is I don't see Mark doing that so either he doesn't care about it or he just likes being dragged into the scandalous news in general. Overall, I do think Mark has the most scandalous news but to be very honest, he is also the HOTTEST compared to the other 4+1 pra'ek. LOL

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Before , I 'm neutral with Mark but he 's really glowing on me. He really improve on his acting skill. The more I see him , the more I find him handsome. And about Mint Natwara, I ' m more than sure that they dated each other before. I don't think that there are a guy in this world who buys roses and Channel bag for his friend on her birthday. About Matt, I' m pretty sure that there are nothing going on. But about Vill , I' m not really sure, there might something going on with these two since Mark go to visit her on the set and now go to cinema with her and her mum. They might be only friend but there are a chance. Vill is pretty cute any way.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
About Mark , he just has a new with this and that actress at sometimes we can say easily that it' s not true. But about Kane, he has a variety of News not only about the girls. And some News are not that great.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I think Ken P. already has a girlfriend.

cr: cinntv3
Mark confirming that he DID go to the movies with Vill just recently..... and he says that he doesn't know what the future holds for them..... seems like they're "studying" or "talking" to each other right now.

Vill is cute but not that pretty -- Mint Nutwara is actually prettier because she resembles Aum Patcharapa.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone has their opinion but for me Vill looks prettier and fresh than Mint Natwara. Actually I ' m neutral with these two. I think that I need to stop to comment and do my homework right now.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Vill and Mark ? 0.o
I'll support his decision.
I think Vill looks prettier but I somehow like Mint N more :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Mark did dated Mint N and broke up. He is probably just friend with Matt because they went to party with ch3 's group a few times.

Mai Davika and Vill have same manager as Mark. I have a feeling that he is just doing a favor for Ae Supachai (his manager) by helping promote a package deal, as usual.

Ae tried to promote Mai-Mark by rumor that Mark likes Mai. But It didn't go according to plan because Mai ended up having rumor being third wheel and caused Dome Pakorn to break up with his gf (his gf posted a private chat between Dome and Mai, saying I miss you and asking her out for dinner).

Now that Vill just changed management to Ae, recently. It's kind of expected. He is probably surveying the market by releasing this rumor. If the fans like the package deal, they will probably have duo-advertisement and magazine shot together. If not, Mark will probably go out with somebody else soon... Haha.

So far, the fans doesn't seem to buy Mark-Vill package through.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, it will be sad if Mark does turn out to be a player though. I've always pictured him to be a gentleman that's warm and comes from a good family..... similar to Ken Theeradej's clean image. lol.

But he's still young to settle down and there are plenty of beautiful ladies at Thailand, especially in the entertainment world. :)

I noticed that Mark likes to date or "talk" to older women too..... Mint Nutwara is 2 years older than him and Vill is 1 year older than him.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Let me guess. After 5 prince is on-air, Mark will probably go out for dinner with Bella... Haha.

Preem is just too young at 15.

Both are under Ae Supachai 's management.

SonYukView4ever

That sounds so sickening and corrupted of Ae Supachai if thats how he tries to "market" other actresses and Mark! No wonder Mark despises him and tries to get out of his management. Sick!

SonYukView4ever

I believe Mark also has two other managers, Ployyyy and Peary something but maybe Ae is head manager. Mark wants to be "eesara" or free from Ae according to some of last interviews. I just don't like the idea of the dictator Ae trying to market his young newbies with Mark. Sounds corrupted.