[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Well if they reunite, as long as they play different characters and different script, I am fine with that. However, if they continue to take those immature roles consistently like Yadech, I would get really get sick. (Yadech--not bad-mouthing you two, just setting an example.)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Next time, I want to see a slap/kiss. Or something dramatic.(after some break of-course). I don't want to get too comfortable and stop improving.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
3NNT was drama, PCKK was comedy, and TRRR seems mysterious .. so those are different roles. Hope the next one is slap/kiss in a couple of years when they both gain more advanced acting experience.

hanngoc

sarNie Egg
Kim have beautifull eyes, thats why in her first lakorn with Aum i really like her and follow her job. I watched her lakorns i her grow on me so much. I dont get the koo-kwan thing, i found it somehow annoying, why they cant act with the other , who belong to who. i dont get it. As for an actor or actress they dont belong to anyone, and i feel sorry for Mint C too, why her fan not open and accept anything good for her.

saudiex

sarNie Egg
Fans of Mintc always annoy me. As a fan of Mark,I think Mark has least chemistry with her due to her poor acting skills.And her fans have no self-knowledge.

I can't picture Mintc as a nang'ek material too.Supporting roles are suitable for her.

I must say the most markim haters are fans of mintc,her fans should learn to respect for others.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Kim singing "Rak Patiharn" at the concert (credit CatMatdz3)

kim and mark singing "Yah mohng maa dai mai" (credit CatMatdz3)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Cr: kimmystation

No wonder she lost her voice after that concert ..

Wow wow wow
[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KQGp__VjYBE[/YouTube]

Tic toc
[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BpDVNaXcCwU[/YouTube]

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Fans of Mintc always annoy me. As a fan of Mark,I think Mark has least chemistry with her due to her poor acting skills.And her fans have no self-knowledge.

I can't picture Mintc as a nang'ek material too.Supporting roles are suitable for her.

I must say the most markim haters are fans of mintc,her fans should learn to respect for others.
Seriusly. If Kim didn't bother them so much, why do they always have to mention her in other threads?? We hardly ever mention Mint c. in ghe PCKK thread.

Seems like they're so possesive of Mark and who he pairs up with. Feel bad for him in the future when he has to pair up with many other beautiful nang'eks other than Kim and Mint C.

Meadow

sarNie Adult

Seriously. If Kim didn't bother them so much, why do they always have to mention/compare her in other threads?? We hardly ever mention Mint c. in ghe PCKK thread.

Seems like they're so possesive of Mark and who he pairs up with. Feel bad for him in the future when he has to pair up with many other beautiful nang'eks other than Kim and Mint C.

At least we don't write essays/story books to explain our point. LMAO.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
How can people ignore Chalex? They're cutiess!! :( I feel as if fans nowadays are so overprotective. Mint looks like she did better in NM2 than in PLR, but I still won't watch, like someone mention, she just isn't n'ek material anymore. I would want Mark to pair up with Yaya ans Taew then maybe next 3-5 years reunite with Kimmy, and Kimmy, I really want her with Rome <3 And or Ken Phuboom. Gosh thinking about MK in slap/kiss makes me so excited already lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the concert clips guys! Looks amazing!!!! So cute how Mark and Kim kept pushing each other and play around when they were singing that cute song together from the lakorn :)

Gonna go watch the rest right now.

Mark & Kim's interview from the event -- MK talk about being in another lakorn together, which is this one.

In this video.....
1) Mark confirms that the opening ceremony for this lakorn will be in December 2012
2) Kim and Mark told the reporters that this is their 4th lakorn together, and they are NOT sick of each other.
3) The reporters asked Mark and Kim, "How do you guys feel that you are the next IT koo kwan couple of the channel?"
Mark replied "I'm very happy and I have to thank P'Aew & P'Anne for helping us make us look good in the lakorn."
Kim replied "We also wanna thank the fanclubs too for cheering us."

fanmade video of MK.
http://youtu.be/5QgLeLaNd-Q

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thanks for the concert clips guys! Looks amazing!!!! So cute how Mark and Kim kept pushing each other and play around when they were singing that cute song together from the lakorn :)

Gonna go watch the rest right now.

Mark & Kim's interview from the event -- MK talk about being in another lakorn together, which is this one.

In this video.....
1) Mark confirms that the opening ceremony for this lakorn will be in December 2012
2) Kim and Mark told the reporters that this is their 4th lakorn together, and they are NOT sick of each other.
3) The reporters asked Mark and Kim, "How do you guys feel that you are the next IT koo kwan couple of the channel?"
Mark replied "I'm very happy and I have to thank P'Aew & P'Anne for helping us make us look good in the lakorn."
Kim replied "We also wanna thank the fanclubs too for cheering us."

Lmao! The funniest part was when the reporter asked Mark, "Do you must ask p'Jett for permission before you can have sweet scenes with Kim?" Mark was clueless for a second then Kim answered really LOUDLY! Lol, like really LOUD!!! "No!!! Why ask? It's not necessary!" LOL Mark just starred at her and said "Oh okay" LOL!!!

Gosh, if I were Kim, it would be sooooooooooooo hard not to adore a person like Mark. lol :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: Kim looks a lot prettier in the live interview.

--
I hated the background noise in the interview; so loud I could hardly hear Mark and Kim's answers, I had to watch a couple times. :angry: Stupid background noises!

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I like how they dress them up at the fashion show especially on Kim since Mark looks good on everything already.I really dislike how they style Kim' s hair and dress her up at Vic 3. it makes her look funny. I don't even want to watch it. Actually I read some comments at Facebook, many fans said that Kim looks a lot better in person. Actually I like the way she is already but some clothes and hair style just need to go. Oh my I become her anti fan now hahaha

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ya, lots of fans said Kim looks so much prettier in real person than in pictures or on screen. And also much thinner than they expected.

Few of them said they were stunned, seeing Kim for the first time.