[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
WHOA.... look at Mark & Kim!!! And look at how tight Mark wraps his arms around Kim - I'm gonna FAINT.
cr: pantip.

Hope Mark and Kim will be a real couple someday because they're both still SO YOUNG -- she's 20 and he's 22 and Kim still has a long life ahead of her and is also not even married yet (she's still too young)! So there's still hope because these two have INCREDIBLE chemistry. Hope Mark is like Kritchai in 3NNT, waiting for Kim to break up with her bad boyfriend because he fell in love with her at first sight LOL.
Lol---Woot! This is a pretty sexy picture. Kim's got a sexy back while Mark really grabs onto her. hehe

MK has an appealing/classic chemistry. Indeed, Mark seems to have chemistry with many nang'eks with the exceptiong of Yaya. TD lacked chemistry btw pra-nang. So bleh!

----
Yea! Wic 3 airs tomorrow!!!!! :dance1: :dance1:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
As a fan of Mark, I don't want Mark to work with Mintc.I don't like Mintc at all.Her acting skill is poor.

Their pair got the lowest ratings in 4 hau jia sieries.And this lakorn got the lowest ratings among all Mark's lakorn.

Now I think Markim have more chemistry.Can't wait to see this lakorn. Markim reunite! Awesome!

:woot:
Ever since Mint Chalida played 2 suppoorting roles in TD and Ruk Pathiharn, I can't picture her as a nang'ek material anymore.

"Nang'eks" aren't supposed to be playing supporting roles ... and wasn't mint c. part of that 4HKK lakorn? Why was she the only one to get downgraded to a supporting actress role while the other 3 nang'eks are STILL nang'eks.

Mark and her weren't even the pra'nang for TD, Yaya was Mark's nang'ek instead lol. And i heard that Yaya was the first choice nang'ek for NUER Mek 2 but her schedule was packed.

And didn't Mark and Mint Chalida play as siblings as well in TD??!?! Well they can pass as siblings because they both look full asian, unlike MK because Kim looks too caucasian to play as Mark's sister.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I think that it' s better to stop talking about Mint here. Lets her a chance maybe after NeurMek2 and Suparborot... she will become really famous. She is a beautiful actress and she keep improve her acting as well. Talking about who is the first choice or the second choice, I think that it' s not important, the most important thing is who plays in that lakorn.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I agree, but Markim haters should stop talking trash about Kim as well, it's not her fault that she's getting paired up so often with Mark nowadays.

Blame the ch.3 executives/producers who took notice of Markim's obvious chemistry that help bring in the big ratings for the channel.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm happy Yaya didn't get paired with Mark for NM2, they already did action, I also very much like Yaya with Mark <3 They're such cuties together but, TD's storyline is just too bleh.. So I hope a better storyline come for Mark/Yaya. I agree we should stop bashing on Mint, lets just keep it peaceful here :)

SonYukView4ever

hehe yea, Yaya has the least chemistry with Mark, I just don't know why. lol Perhaps a comedy or light romance would help improve their chemistry but Tawan Duerd was seriously Blah and out of context and the editing looks real cheap. Lol I couldn't believe it when I watched it. I was thinking, "crappy editing". LMAO! Nok Chatchai needs to do better with his editing crew! lol

---
I am most looking forward to this lakorn because it will be more modern and up to date. Usually, more modern lakorns also score better ratings because it's more relatable to teens and young adults. =D

SonYukView4ever

Is it only me or what, I feel that Mark looks sad in that last week.
Yea, he was rather disappointed/hurt/sad because his most cherished puppy "Nge Kai" ran away or is lost/stolen. He really treasures the puppy and now it's gone.

Fans are cheering for him and the puppy to return/reunite.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MK @ the event from yesterday.
cr: kimmystation.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I agree with pich15. Let's keep this thread positive.

Mint wasn't doing well in PLR but she took criticism and improved on it. It was a big come back and she did well in TD and Rak Pathiharn. Just give her one more chance. Having some aggressive fans isn't her fault. I kind of feel sorry for her that her fans only want to see her with Mark (she was at the event with Alex and they just ignored Alex). Does those fans have no confident that she can make it big on her own? Ch3 is giving Mint a second chance by putting her in 5 prince (most heavily promoted upcoming project). Hope her fans give her a chance as well.

I like MK but I will watch both Kimmy and Mark, regardless who they pair up with.

SonYukView4ever

I don't think Mark looks sad in these pics though. Heheh.
Lol---ja..I was referring to the whole week ja :) I feel greedy! I wish there were more pictures of MK together! Srsly, cannot WAIT for TRRR official pictures/ceremony and filming. Who are the other supporting casts?

SonYukView4ever

I agree with pich15. Let's keep this thread positive.
Agreed! :D

Mint did poorly in PLR but she took criticism and improved on it. It was a big come back and she did well in TD and Rak Pathiharn. Just give her one more chance. Having some aggressive fans isn't her fault. I kind of feel sorry for her that her fans only want to see her with Mark (she was at the event with Alex and they just ignored Alex). Does those fans have no confident that she can make it big on her own? Ch3 is giving Mint a second chance by putting her in 5 prince (most heavily promoted upcoming project). Hope her fans give her a chance as well.
Well said! :thumbup:

I like MK but I will watch both Kimmy and Mark, regardless who they pair up with.
Exactly! I think I try to stay open because I know that MK are great but they cannot be together in every lakorn that's why I will be supporting/watching them individually when they are with other actors or actresses too! :yahoo: Every actor and actress need to expand; be more versatile; take different and challenging roles! I like that! :yummy:

--
I would get sick watching the same couple playing the same pathetic/boring/sick/cute roles. Lol (not directing this at MK na ja; but to the Thai entertainment industry in general or maybe you guys know who I may be referring to LOL). :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I like MK together and individually. I'm not possessive of them like that unlike some other people. I'm actually looking forward to Rang Pratana (Kim & Nadech) very much because I loved the trailer! But I don't plan on watching Nuer Mek 2 because I'm not a fan of action lakorns -- not my cup of tea.

I'm glad MK are reuniting for this lakorn and I hope that they WON'T reunite again soon because it'll get boring and they need to expand their acting skills with other thai stars.

Mark does not belong to Kim and Kim does not belong to Mark only, but they do work really good together -- which is a good thing when you want to watch a lakorn with good quality.