[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG... ANOTHER DRAMA TOGETHER.. I mean i love Kim and Mark but when will MintC and Mark be paired in a romance drama.. so far they been doing romance/Action... I want romance romance for M&M...... I think Matk and Mint are better but i love Kim and Mark too... I just hope Mark and Mint will be paired in a romance romance one......I would want to see Nadech be paired with someone else besides Yaya too.....

The reason that bothers me about Markim is that i am still use to them being brother and sister in 4 hau jai ka.

Please don't hate but i really love Mteam...About Markim not really working for me...BUt i will get use to them hahaha i still love them.

hanngoc

sarNie Egg
4 hau jai is just a lakorn, move the hell on people. WTF MK or Mteam, they are actor and actress not a fiction character, they have work and they need to work, grow up everyone.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Goodness, always someone who can't let go of 4HHKK -- it's such an old lakorn, move the heck on.​

Mark and Kim are NOT real blood brothers and sister in real life -- that would be disgusting if they were.

Mark & Kim fans are classy -- we don't go into the MTeam Neur Mek 2 thread and bash on MTeam..... BUT we apparently have an Mteamer coming in here to bash on the Mark&Kim couple.

We hardly ever talk about Mteam in here either. It's all about Mark & Kim in here sweetie.

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all. And, if you're not happy about MK pairing, then go rant in another thread and stop saying negative things in here because there are many MK fans in here that you are offending.

saudiex

sarNie Egg
As a fan of Mark, I don't want Mark to work with Mintc.I don't like Mintc at all.Her acting skill is poor.

Their pair got the lowest ratings in 4 hau jia sieries.And this lakorn got the lowest ratings among all Mark's lakorn.

Now I think Markim have more chemistry.Can't wait to see this lakorn. Markim reunite! Awesome!

:woot:

saudiex

sarNie Egg
Great news! Markim will attend a commerical activity together today. They are hot now in Thailand after air of PCKK. Go Markim ! :woot:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim has so many siblings. Her sister is also pretty.

Is that her dad?
No, that's not her dad. Her dad is white. Her mom is Thai. Kim has 2 older brother (Tom and Dan) and one older sister (Jenny). The 2nd brother,Dan and Jenny has similar look to Kim.

That's probably her uncle and a cousin.

puca

sarNie Juvenile

lan26

sarNie Egg
Happy to see MarKim together in one activity!
They looks sooooonsweet and lovely!
Can't wait to see their new lakorn.

PS: I also think their two have more chemistry!! Maybe they can build another classic pair in thai lakorn just like Ken&Ann or UMM&Aff in the future.
So... MarKim Go!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-HO_Dj9HSgA

Fashion show at CIRCLE Condominium

Thank for the clip KimmyStation

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12900146/A12900146.html

I have no idea wat their saying but hope someone do LOL

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Backstage MK :)

Lol---she stole Khun Tum lmao

Khun suay! :)

Khun Lor!!! Mauhs! hehe

<3 MK

Smiles*

Cr. as tagged! :dance1:
What a beautiful MK reunion!

Mark always looks so HAPPY whenever he's around Kim! Love when Mark wraps his arms around Kim instead of the girl in the middle too. :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
WHOA.... look at Mark & Kim!!! And look at how tight Mark wraps his arms around Kim - I'm gonna FAINT.
cr: pantip.

Hope Mark and Kim will be a real couple someday because they're both still SO YOUNG -- she's 20 and he's 22 and Kim still has a long life ahead of her and is also not even married yet (she's still too young)! So there's still hope because these two have INCREDIBLE chemistry. Hope Mark is like Kritchai in 3NNT, waiting for Kim to break up with her bad boyfriend because he fell in love with her at first sight LOL.

Look at Mark staring at Kim with loving eyes !!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The fans said it was jam-packed at the event. They can barely take any picture. The ones that took pictures successfully took it from a distance with super zoom.