[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Oh ya...once he decided how he feels he opens up more and is straight about it.....he needs to control his fire a lil...it's confusing the poor girl hahaha
He was always an open book. Lol. If he doesn't like he straight told ya. Like he did with Paeng before. Unless when he was confuse.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
*Cough*Khun Si's hands*cough*

Pretty fanart ! Mark and Kao both have pretty hands too and i love the size difference
Don't. Start. About. Khun Si hands. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
These hand scenes are my weakness.
The sleeping scene in ep 14 is so cuteee.
There's so many scenes i want to draw but because im so stressed i cant focus.
Maybe during my break i might do more.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't. Start. About. Khun Si hands. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
These hand scenes are my weakness.
The sleeping scene in ep 14 is so cuteee.
There's so many scenes i want to draw but because im so stressed i cant focus.
Maybe during my break i might do more.
Never gonna get over khun si’s handsss
now that you remind me about the sleep part! I fell asleep while livestreaming orz so i didnt managed to gif that scene

aand woke up right before Arthit kissed paeng, lmao

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Never gonna get over khun si’s handsss
now that you remind me about the sleep part! I fell asleep while livestreaming orz so i didnt managed to gif that scene

aand woke up right before Arthit kissed paeng, lmao
No i cant. Khun si started my hand obsession.

This is why i can't stay up for the live stream. Im so stressed and i have work.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Mark rarely use hand gesture here or maybe the camera rarely focus on his hand. In KC I'm always mesmerized with his hand and the watch that he wore. Kinda like he purposely made an advert. Lol.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Mark rarely use hand gesture here or maybe the camera rarely focus on his hand. In KC I'm always mesmerized with his hand and the watch that he wore. Kinda like he purposely made an advert. Lol.
His watches were always very pretty in KC. Citizen watch ads..

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark s
No i cant. Khun si started my hand obsession.

This is why i can't stay up for the live stream. Im so stressed and i have work.
I remember at first everyone was trying to play it cool about out obsession with his hands but then phew can't contain! Those hands are heavenly!

Aww adulting sucks, especially with covid19 still around with no cure, im glad im working in a financial sector, but not so glad cause that means no work from home for me.

At least livestreaming MFS kinda lift my spirit right before i went to sleep :cheer:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I keeping having the bandwidth exceeds for my gif, need help to let me know if any of you guys see the same thing