[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can do without Mark's character being introduced a little late in the drama. They can continue with some cute bantering between Sunshine and Pang for 2 or 3 episodes would’ve been better. I actually like the lakorn airing everyday. It's like watching a turkish drama that's airing everyday so you get spoiled. But I am glad it's only 19 episodes. Cause turkish dramas torture you with 100 episodes or so. Watching one now with 68 episodes and the leads hasn't even hold hands yet lol. Anyway, I just find Kao so adorable in this drama. And she looks so young.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I can do without Mark's character being introduced a little late in the drama. They can continue with some cute bantering between Sunshine and Pang for 2 or 3 episodes would’ve been better. I actually like the lakorn airing everyday. It's like watching a turkish drama that's airing everyday so you get spoiled. But I am glad it's only 19 episodes. Cause turkish dramas torture you with 100 episodes or so. Watching one now with 68 episodes and the leads hasn't even hold hands yet lol. Anyway, I just find Kao so adorable in this drama. And she looks so young.
Omg 68 eps and no holding hands. :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg 68 eps and no holding hands. :risas3:
Nope, he has done everything to her besides holding her hand. He had locked her inside a basement...tied her upside down, she’s taken a bullet for him, buried alive because of him hahaha. That poor girl been injured so many times. But nope, he hasn't hold her hands yet cause he still hasn't told her he likes her. I'm thinking episodes 1000th is when they would hold hands, episodes 2000 is when they would hug lol.

Anyway, sometimes watching a Thai lakorn we get so impatient about the progress. But my goodness, the viewers doesn't know what it's like till they watch a turkish drama. I watched one where at 120 episodes only to find out the leads didn't end up together. I was so mad lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
so nk wants to investigate her mom's death. MARK said he can help. Mark frame the dad and took her mom's inheritance. He now wants to do the same to nk (kill her). Nk is starting to feel uneasy about him but has faith pk will come say her. Non is trying to investigate him and he got.nothing
Glad to know that! Cause i know she’s no fool

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
That is just tragic omg 68 episodes without even holding hands, you meanML still in denial or something??

Kao really does look really young, especially with the lack of makeup in this lakorn, and her clothes are complimenting her

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope, he has done everything to her besides holding her hand. He had locked her inside a basement...tied her upside down, she’s taken a bullet for him, buried alive because of him hahaha. That poor girl been injured so many times. But nope, he hasn't hold her hands yet cause he still hasn't told her he likes her. I'm thinking episodes 1000th is when they would hold hands, episodes 2000 is when they would hug lol.

Anyway, sometimes watching a Thai lakorn we get so impatient about the progress. But my goodness, the viewers doesn't know what it's like till they watch a turkish drama. I watched one where at 120 episodes only to find out the leads didn't end up together. I was so mad lol
I didn’t know turkish drama are raeng like that woah can you tell me the title i am sctually very curious

alissaax

Our thai drama move so fast. By the end some of the nangeks are pregnant....
I would get mad too if i watch a drama with so many episodes and it drags so much til the end and the leads dont end up together

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
“P’Arthit are you sure you can sleep here?”
“Are you worried about me?”
“Of course I’m worried about you”
“Then, with you worrying about me is enough to keep me warm”

Arthit seriously be throwing cheesy lines and heart melting smiles throughout episode 15 phew idk how Paeng able to not melt *fans self*

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
“P’Arthit are you sure you can sleep here?”
“Are you worried about me?”
“Of course I’m worried about you”
“Then, with you worrying about me is enough to keep me warm”

Arthit seriously be throwing cheesy lines and heart melting smiles throughout episode 15 phew idk how Paeng able to not melt *fans self*
Paeng just confuse. Lol. But, she already warm inside. *cough *cough doesnt want blanket. If it was me, I'll fight everyone for blanket. Lol. Even hot I still want one. Cover only leg still ok. :pancarta:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Paeng just confuse. Lol. But, she already warm inside. *cough *cough doesnt want blanket. If it was me, I'll fight everyone for blanket. Lol. Even hot I still want one. Cover only leg still ok. :pancarta:
If only she offered to share the blankie with him :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: it’s going to be extra warm for both of them
just the blankie nothing more tho :nut::nut::nut:

alissaax

Whose watching this live??

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That is just tragic omg 68 episodes without even holding hands, you meanML still in denial or something??

Kao really does look really young, especially with the lack of makeup in this lakorn, and her clothes are complimenting her
The ML has a lot of emotional baggage so he doesn't get close to anyone. He stares a lot though. And he gets jealous very easily. It may be long in episodes but if you watch it it doesn't feel that long. Though the drama is weird in a sense. There's 2 couples but if people watch it it's almost 2 dramas in one. Because the other couple has little connection to the main couple or storyline of it. They have their little drama within the drama. Even if the other ML supposedly is the half brother but so far at episode 68 no one seemed to touch on it. Unless I missed it lol. The ML does have a sister in law and her sister that have tried everything...I mean everything to get rid of the FL. But how they managed to fail each time is so amusing. The bigger their plans the faster it became a failure. Anyway, the name of the drama is Legacy.

@alissaax sometimes Thai lakorn moves so fast you don't have any idea how the couple fall in love. While Turkish dramas move so slow you don't know when they fall in love. There's one at 240+ but I gave up on that one ages ago.

So...Sunshine is such a puppy when he's in love. Pang probably be thinking, if she knows he's that way she probably avoided him early on lol. Never underestimate a man's love and his ability to be cheesy and lame with words hahaha.

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my God, the whole truth about Paeng's parents death are just horrible...and to think that Paeng was just a teenager when it happened...it's good that she turns out sane