[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m really hoping that they start this project sometime soon or have the fitting soon. I hope it doesn’t take as long as annoying Ann took with MHIL :rolleyes:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I’m really hoping that they start this project sometime soon or have the fitting soon. I hope it doesn’t take as long as annoying Ann took with MHIL :rolleyes:
Is this an Ann production? I think they'll prob. Start by the end of the year

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is this an Ann production? I think they'll prob. Start by the end of the year
Nope not Ann’s production, I was just talking about how long it took for Anne to start shooting and working on Marks other lakorn with her and Mew. She was taking forever revealing everything. The cast, the name of the lakorn, fitting, and the shooting, etc.

S.J.M

Warrior
Nope not Ann’s production, I was just talking about how long it took for Anne to start shooting and working on Marks other lakorn with her and Mew. She was taking forever revealing everything. The cast, the name of the lakorn, fitting, and the shooting, etc.
She does!
Anyway I am excited and I want asp.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Looks like today is the fitting day for this lakorn as seen on Freud's IG story. He used the title of the lakorn as the tag so this pretty much confirmed the title. Punjan is part of the drama.
http://instagr.am/p/B2gJnY7FWDO/
Yesssss finally the fitting cake pretty fast! Hopefully we get lots of updates from the fitting. Really looking forward to Mark and Kao :aaaaa:

twister02

M♥K
Yesssss finally the fitting cake pretty fast! Hopefully we get lots of updates from the fitting. Really looking forward to Mark and Kao :aaaaa:
Seeing clips of Mark, Punjan and Freud without Kao seems to indicate that they started filming? But where's the fitting pics? :lol: