[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
Yeah I agree that the mom seems to have disliked her very early on for some reason. I don’t know why but she was very cold towards Kao even when she was first mourning her parents loss. She wasn’t even trying to be comforting to Kao when she was trying to make her eat. She was just like whatever. She’s been acting like she’s a burden straight from the start even before Kao started having issues with the maids in the home. It just seems like she was trying to find an excuse to dislike her. I don’t think the mom thinks very logically or in a fair way. She acts just as childish as Kao who’s character is only 16 unfortunately so that’s a recipe for disaster.

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
No it is not obvious. Everyone reacts differently towards a situation. All the mom knew is that they died from a car accident & knows nothing else.

Has the mom bond with her? Who is nk? Why should she care? Who does she know & trust more? The servant or this bratty kid that is is hitting people and being disrespectful in HER HOME. Regardless, it's hard to try to sympathize with a "stranger" whom you don't really know about, that is causing chaos & disruption in your life.

She loves her son more. There is a reason the whole farm will hate her. Nk did goes beyond, she is kicking and hitting Everyone. Even pk no longer finds her cute/endearing and he knows about her family situation (her craving love & attention).
She’s also her creditor basically. The only reason she even still has the home is because of her dad so I feel like that’s enough of a reason to care a little about the girl or at least try to be a bit more understanding.

twister02

M♥K
Viu Indonesia has ep. 3 already. I am watching using VPN with a Singapore server and they are following Ch3 with 2 episodes up now.

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
I will catch up on you guys after I'm done with my work. I haven't watched it live last night. Love the long discussions going on here.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, his mother will get a kicking even if it's an accident. And that will escalate the rift between them even further. Sunshine's dad is cool but I don't think his mom wants him to be with Paeng. She might feel like Paeng is being thrust into their once peaceful family. Because it seemed every where Paeng goes trouble follows. I don't think in her heart Paeng really wants to marry her Sunshine...she's more afraid of losing the person that she value most. If she doesn't have him in her life, it's like she has no one. He's basically the ray of light in her otherwise dark and chaotic world.

But at this point, Sunshine is going to pick his family (mom) as he witnessed first hand just how Paeng can really be. The 6 years after will be interesting because I don't think she'll view Sunshine the same way lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well, his mother will get a kicking even if it's an accident. And that will escalate the rift between them even further. Sunshine's dad is cool but I don't think his mom wants him to be with Paeng. She might feel like Paeng is being thrust into their once peaceful family. Because it seemed every where Paeng goes trouble follows. I don't think in her heart Paeng really wants to marry her Sunshine...she's more afraid of losing the person that she value most. If she doesn't have him in her life, it's like she has no one. He's basically the ray of light in her otherwise dark and chaotic world.

But at this point, Sunshine is going to pick his family (mom) as he witnessed first hand just how Paeng can really be. The 6 years after will be interesting because I don't think she'll view Sunshine the same way lol
I can’t wait for the 6 years later. Like I’m wondering how the relationship dynamics will change. Will she still be as crazy over him as before or will she be the one uninterested in him this time and he’s the one hell bent on revenge but ends up liking her more than he expected? I hope she doesn’t end up being the one still super in love with him cause it’s more fun the opposite way lol

Yeah the mom is in total opposition of the marriage. When the dad told her about the engagement she told him you’re selling your son to pay off your debt lol The dad seems to like her though.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I guess you and I think a little different cause even if the mom thinks her parents just died in a car accident, losing both of your parents so suddenly and being thrown into an environment you’re not familiar with is still a traumatic experience. Plus her servant was literally disrespecting her and provoking her in front of the mom and she still didn’t even try to say anything to the servant. Idk the mom doesn’t seem to like her at all. I’m not saying Fahmai is right but don’t just sit there and try to scold only one person when the other person is literally provoking her in front of you. Especially when that person you’re provoking is literally a child. What do you expect to happen when you insult a teenager using their newly dead parents? So yeah I just feel like the mother’s behavior in the second episode doesn’t really make sense.
Actually, I don't think differently but my
spectrum is a little broader, I feel. I like to see all aspect of each person's thinking to understand. I don't necessarily agree with what they are doing.

I never said I would ever do what she (the mom) did nor did I say what she did is correct or not. I did what you did. Give an explanation of reasons why she is that way. We have to put ourselves in their shoes. The mom loves her child and her family. She obviously didn't have more to give nor want to give.

Nk is a traumatized kid whom went through a lot and is lashing out in a toxic unhealthy way. Pk dad is the only one who knows the whole truth. That is why he emphasize with her more.

I work with children like her and risk getting hurt everyday. I risk getting stabbed when they lash out. I got the scars to prove it... The differences is I chose this profession. Many ppl are not up to that nor have the tolerance for it.

I work with the children and the families. I always have to remind the mother/parent that for them to understand the why but don't excuse that behaviors.

I.e. the child hit someone on the bus. Mom had every excuse/reasons. Which is valid, still it is NOT ok to hit other people for whatever reason. What we learn is that in every conflict we have. We hit. It hard for a parent. They are in denial and later most get to the grieving stage and then acceptance. Many ppl never pass the denial stage.

I've also worked with many teachers who don't understand behavioral children. They never were expose to it, educated nor train. It was hard for them to understand and think outside of the box of what they consider "normal" or what should be.

Lack of understanding/ education of the subject is a big barrier

I'm thinking of it in a "professional " broad from my occupation of working with mental health, behavioral issues and ppl on the spectrum.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can’t wait for the 6 years later. Like I’m wondering how the relationship dynamics will change. Will she still be as crazy over him as before or will she be the one uninterested in him this time and he’s the one hell bent on revenge but ends up liking her more than he expected? I hope she doesn’t end up being the one still super in love with him cause it’s more fun the opposite way lol

Yeah the mom is in total opposition of the marriage. When the dad told her about the engagement she told him you’re selling your son to pay off your debt lol The dad seems to like her though.
After the accident mom & pk will hate her. He was really hurt and had to go into recovery...physical therapy?

The drama ost is a perfect description of what like happen.

"Please come back and bother my heart"

Pk will be doing the chasing and wanting her to come bug him again.

Great ost. I like the slow one.

"I was wrong that one time, are you going to hate me until you die. Or what?...."

I like the girl version vs. The boy. But both are good.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
After the accident mom & pk will hate her. He was really hurt and had to go into recovery...physical therapy?

The drama ost is a perfect description of what like happen.

"Please come back and bother my heart"

Pk will be doing the chasing and wanting her to come bug him again.

Great ost. I like the slow one.

"I was wrong that one time, are you going to hate me until you die. Or what?...."

I like the girl version vs. The boy. But both are good.
That’s exactly what I wish for it to be. It’s always fun to see p’ek regretting his earlier decisions lol I just wonder how mean they really made him for the revenge part. Cause we haven’t seen full on mean Mark in a while since KC. I just hope it continues to be as good as it is now and that their chemistry evolves as the storyline progresses. The fun begins in ep 4 I think haha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That’s exactly what I wish for it to be. It’s always fun to see p’ek regretting his earlier decisions lol I just wonder how mean they really made him for the revenge part. Cause we haven’t seen full on mean Mark in a while since KC. I just hope it continues to be as good as it is now and that their chemistry evolves as the storyline progresses. The fun begins in ep 4 I think haha
I listened to the story and it will be fun for sure. The OST to me is amazing and it describes the lakorn perfectly.

Nk is going back to repent for her sins. She learned from that night and know she was wrong. She also promised pk dad to help build the flower farm...cultivate is a better word.

Fun bickering and then pk will be doing the chasing. Mom will be a barrier but pk is firm in his decision. Once he fully figured it out and accepted it....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I listened to the story and it will be fun for sure. The OST to me is amazing and it describes the lakorn perfectly.

Nk is going back to repent for her sins. She learned from that night and know she was wrong. She also promised pk dad to help build the flower farm...cultivate is a better word.

Fun bickering and then pk will be doing the chasing. Mom will be a barrier but pk is firm in his decision. Once he fully figured it out and accepted it....
Yes I love myself a firm p’ek! Can’t stand when they let others make decisions for them. Ahh so it’s more of a light hearted type of revenge? Nothing too serious and crazy like in the usual slap and kisses? Bummer cause I’ve been wanting Mark in something serious but still happy either way. I wish I could read the dang novel :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes I love myself a firm p’ek! Can’t stand when they let others make decisions for them. Ahh so it’s more of a light hearted type of revenge? Nothing too serious and crazy like in the usual slap and kisses? Bummer cause I’ve been wanting Mark in something serious but still happy either way. I wish I could read the dang novel :(
Pk will make her pay for the hurt she caused (physically & mentally). Treating her less than, sleeping at the workers house, over worked, gave her food in a dog bowl (from the preview)

Not a slap kiss but pk will torture in for a bit but not a crazy slap kiss. I prefer willing which they will have.

It will be sweet and endearing later on.

Mark stated that this role is different, he hasn't quiet play this role...more bi-polar in a sense... something like that

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Paeng neediness is pitiful in a way because she has no other outlet than Sunshine. All her attention, craving for a caring soul is unleashed on him, which he is not ready for or frankly doesn't want at this point. Episode 3 is very telling when he dropped her off at school and she does the heart sign and his face was taken back. He was like, nah, I'm not up for that lol

Even his hug isn't anything romantic, in his eyes he's seeing her for what she is (a friend that has no one) and he is being more than kind to her. He understood in his own way where she's coming from and is trying his hardest to give into the little things she wants. But...Sunshine will have his limit though also regrets in terms of how things ended with them.

That's why with his revenge he ended chasing her to him not away from him. She has always initiated things between them because her younger years she made him her entire world...but the 6 years after Sunshine will only be shining half inside her world instead of full. Six years is a long time to look back and realized what a fool she has been in more ways than one.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Finished with episode 2:
I now understand why pang falls for arthit.. His bright smile and caring persona brings out calmness in pang.. With her parents death,pang needs someone to talk to and lean on.. Arthit is best buddy she can get... Pang needs some time to heal from the shock..

I think Pang's father finds out that his wife is cheating on him..Though he was fine with her socializing ways he had not seen this coming... He is distraught and he leaves pang at Arthit's house and also asks the maids to take 2 weeks off.. Probably he wanted to confront with his wife and sort out marital mess. But pang's call to her mom alerts her and they have an argument and all the photos and items in the household get broken... Her dad shoots himself and her mom's death is not clear..
I didn't find anything wrong with Arthit's mom on being strict with Pang.. She is not attached to her the way her husband and her son are.. She is allowing her to stay at her home out of obligation.. When you are not attached to somebody you won't go that extra mile to make them comfortable...
I dont know whats gonna happen next... Arthit and Ling,what will happen to them? The maids also cause a mess in the household..maids having rivalry.. What makes that maid jealous I don't know... Pang's troubles in school will continue I think..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He doesn't necessarily is seeking out revenge.....she came back...his goal is only to make her life hard and he of course don't trust her because of what she has done.

The lakorn actually isn't that dramatic from the summary I listened to.

Nk will prove to everyone by her actions that she has changed/grown up to be a compassionate/mature adult.

Also pk will later on find out the depth of her pain/situation and will understand and emphasize better.

It's a dramedy....less intense drama

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I find P'ek crush to be pretty. There's this calm, sweetness and elegance about her. She has this unawareness about her that's attractive to me.
Yes, she’s pretty. She’s a new actress and this is her first lakorn. I know they said she didnt speak thai as well cause she’s half Chinese, half Thai. She’s under the same management as Kem and Euro.