[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I legit Mario looking at Kim lips then eyes .. LoL
Ha ha true indeed , he's checking her lips
So I wasn't the only one who noticed? Hehe. :naughty2::nut:
Big Vic vs 3Zaap :love::icon12:

I hope the rating goes up for future episodes. May be then we can see them soon together for new project .. Beautiful babies ❤
Same here. I still think they have a good chance of reuniting regardless though. I've noticed a lot of top Ch.3 producers paying attention to this lakorn and commenting/liking Kim's posts. Notably Khun Nong from Broadcast and Khun Da from Lakorn Thai. Kim has already worked with Lakorn Thai (Raeng Pradtana) but not Broadcast yet. I know Khun Nong wants to work with Kim and even once liked and commented on a fanmade mv of Nadech and Kim on IG a few years ago. So I hope she'll cast OK in a slap kiss lakorn this year or next year. I have a feeling Kim will be working with Broadcast very soon and Khun Nong will either pair her with Mario, Nadech or Pope.

twister02

M♥K
Do you think Kim was a bit shy around Mario? Especially when they have an eyes contact, not like her with James Ma..

I legit Mario looking at Kim lips then eyes .. LoL
I noticed that she's really shy around praek's who are not close to her in real life not unless if that praek is a big time teaser (like Ananda). She was like this too with James Ji and JJ is a big time prankster.

Mario is just so gentleman. He didn't even landed his hands on Kim's back in this pic
fa_pitsineemk_51395328_118809869210864_5529654184082689279_n.jpg

twister02

M♥K
Me too ❤❤ after Mark & James. I am really loving kimmy's rapport with Mario.

But I hope she does improve her kissing skills . She doesn't open her mouth during kissing scenes. Sorry for my pervert mind .
Who does open mouth kisses in Ch3 anyways? :nut:
Unless the pranangs are dating, you rarely see open mouth kisses in the channel where they currently in contract.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I noticed that she's really shy around praek's who are not close to her in real life not unless if that praek is a big time teaser (like Ananda). She was like this too with James Ji and JJ is a big time prankster.

Mario is just so gentleman. He didn't even landed his hands on Kim's back in this pic
View attachment 32407
Kim and Mario have actually become closer through this lakorn. He's constantly liking and commenting on her posts. They're comfortable and friendly with each other, that's why Mario is able to publicly claim himself and Kim as the new MK (koo kwan). He teases her quite a bit, just not about personal or sensitive stuff like Ananda and Boy did (because he's a gentleman). He's also good friends with Mark. James Ji and Kim on the other hand were pretty awkward and I think just couldn't connect off screen. Mario is on a similar level as James Ma. James Ma is like family to Kim and Mario is her good friend and colleague.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Mario and Mark goes way back because they were all once under the same manager. Mario bought Mark's yellow VW beetle.

Mario was/is always a gentleman to all his nangeks and i like that he generates great chemistry with all of them, Taew Mint Toey and now Kim. He doesnt really hold back.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
So I wasn't the only one who noticed? Hehe. :naughty2::nut:
Big Vic vs 3Zaap :love::icon12:

Same here. I still think they have a good chance of reuniting regardless though. I've noticed a lot of top Ch.3 producers paying attention to this lakorn and commenting/liking Kim's posts. Notably Khun Nong from Broadcast and Khun Da from Lakorn Thai. Kim has already worked with Lakorn Thai (Raeng Pradtana) but not Broadcast yet. I know Khun Nong wants to work with Kim and even once liked and commented on a fanmade mv of Nadech and Kim on IG a few years ago. So I hope she'll cast OK in a slap kiss lakorn this year or next year. I have a feeling Kim will be working with Broadcast very soon and Khun Nong will either pair her with Mario, Nadech or Pope.
I really want reunion of Kim & Nadech However, in this drama Kimmy & Mario with their on & off screen chemistry killing it. I am an Indian, so I don't know how thai industry works. I really want to hear good news soon about Kimmy signing new project :)
She's really a good actress but so underrated in the industry.