[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Reporter: Are you afraid of P’ Mark (since you're playing a couple with Kimberley)?

Mario: No, I’m not. Mark Prin is my little brother. They say that MK is Mark and Kim but now it becomes Mario and Kim. Do you know about it? (Laugh).

Awwwwwww Mario is making me finnnnnn. And his answer about Mark being his little brother is so sweet.

Mario and Kim have become closer from this lakorn (he's always liking and commenting on her IG posts) and I'm glad Mario and Mark are good friends too. I like Mario's view on this whole koo jin thing. He's not afraid to promote himself with Kim as a good onscreen pairing. Being compatible as actors and dating in real life are two different things and he can separate the two from each other. To him, Kim is a professional actress. They're just doing their job. There's nothing to be afraid of Mark about or for Mark to feel threatened by.

cr: yuhtlerd
https://www.facebook.com/253198181856723/posts/514026199107252/

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i like mario's respond and what a ridiculous question from the reporter in the first place :rolleyes::rolleyes: those question are dumb in my point of view the lakorn is even not airing yet and what is this "afraid" :pancarta: it soo ridiculous

Ele

sarNie Adult
Reporter: Are you afraid of P’ Mark (since you're playing a couple with Kimberley)?

Mario: No, I’m not. Mark Prin is my little brother. They say that MK is Mark and Kim but now it becomes Mario and Kim. Do you know about it? (Laugh).

Awwwwwww Mario is making me finnnnnn. And his answer about Mark being his little brother is so sweet.

Mario and Kim have become closer from this lakorn (he's always liking and commenting on her IG posts) and I'm glad Mario and Mark are good friends too. I like Mario's view on this whole koo jin thing. He's not afraid to promote himself with Kim as a good onscreen pairing. Being compatible as actors and dating in real life are two different things and he can separate the two from each other. To him, Kim is a professional actress. They're just doing their job. There's nothing to be afraid of Mark about or for Mark to feel threatened by.

cr: yuhtlerd
https://www.facebook.com/253198181856723/posts/514026199107252/
I love him more now