[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Discussion in '2019' started by "peace", Nov 23, 2017.

1. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Well deserved! They are killing it and Ch7's period lakorn. I knew people would like a comedy stress-free lakorn than the super dramatic period. I bet Ch7 wished they had put Weir/Bow's lakorn up against this instead like they originally planned.

DaoRisa, adif and Ele like this.
  2. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

wooooow they deserve this success and i'm not saying this because i'm a kim fan but from unbiased opinion of a regular viewer i said it yesterday the beauty of this drama is that every single character team worker editor writer did their job so welllll in this 2 eps i rarely see a complete work especially in rom/com so i have to salute the producer :clap::clap:

DaoRisa and Ele like this.
  3. twister02

twister02 M♥K

woooooah! What a big jump..I only expected 5+ because of the trend and the buzz they made but it's 6.4 and they beaten ch7 lakorn. wow!

really happy to the whole team. Well deserved ♥️

DaoRisa, Ele and xdanavelvetx like this.
  4. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

omggggg BKK 9.4 usually you see this number in the end ep
    [​IMG]

i wonder what the most thing the thai are loving in this ?
    i personally loving the cuteness and the comedy in it

i see a lot of tweet about inpitar and wan i guess the viewer really loved this two in here

5. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

DaoRisa and xdanavelvetx like this.
  6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Whoohoo look at that rating!!! Maybe now people can stop with the myth about the countryside not getting ch3 lol.

So happy for the cast and crew. Totally deserve it cus it seriously is a good lakorn.

7. Kiaraloveny

Kiaraloveny To tell frankly... I LOVE HER

Congratulations to the actors and the whole team so happy for the cast nd crew :clap: really great ratings
    Wish they will do good as BPS or even better:thumbup:

8. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

the review of today ep looks more serious

orchidtea, DaoRisa, Ele and 2 others like this.
  9. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

It’s a big jump from 4 to 6.4. I am so happy for them and congratulation to all the actors and crew especially the producers. Hope it keep increasing.

DaoRisa and "peace" like this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

This is a good opportunity for Whan. If this lakorn gets good ratings, she will get more recognition like Prang did in BPs and more people will hopefully tune into her new lakorn with Pon!

Tresor_moi and est.jpn like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Hey maybe Punjan is Ch3’s good luck charm lol He was in BPS and that was a smash hit and this one is doing great in ratings too!

orchidtea, DaoRisa, Ele and 1 other person like this.
  12. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

OMG yea it does nod.

DaoRisa and Ele like this.
  13. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i need to say it again this two are perfection in comedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

BTS
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

DaoRisa, MKfan132 and Ele like this.
  15. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Is it just me or does Whan look a little like Mew N.? She's very beautiful too.

16. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

1000000% i noticed that too

i'm trying soooooo hard to hold my giggle on the back up carry :risas3::risas3::risas3: tears of laugh are dropping from my eyes the bts are even more funny
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Btkjdy0gQIE/

est.jpn, MKfan132 and Ele like this.
  17. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

really love this picture, it reminds me and my best friends in primary school, we usually sneaked in to the pond to pick the lotus flowers and lotus fruit.

NongS and "peace" like this.
  18. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

Me too :risas3::risas3:

19. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Yea same :risas3::risas3:

20. <3MY

<3MY sarNie Egg

I’m looking forward to how Chaba and Thong are going to express their feelings for each other cause those two are so smart mouth with each other. I’m totally enjoying their bickering back and forth.

est.jpn, MKfan132 and Ame like this.