[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by "peace", Nov 23, 2017.

1. twister02

twister02 M♥K

the theory of ThongEk sneaking in with Por Perm clothes might be true and then he will be caught by Chaba's father.

2. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

3. MomRamy

MomRamy sarNie Adult

That’s what I think too! At first I thought he will become royal doctor and become noble. Look like I’m wrong!

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  4. Sunshine_

Sunshine_ sarNie Egg

Today's episode was too good ❤❤
    Can I repeat myself to drama gods please cast Mario and Kimmy soon in a modern drama ... They both have sizzling chemistry ❤❤

5. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

this drama i unpredictable :lol:

Tresor_moi and koadadai like this.
  6. Barbie Princess Jasmine

Barbie Princess Jasmine sarNie Hatchling

When your mom forced you to hug after fighting with your sibling. :risas3: IMG_20190228_233715.jpg

Bieluvr, est.jpn, adif and 7 others like this.
  7. P Nguyen

P Nguyen sarNie Egg

Tsk tsk tsk, the elders might be dumb or something. They don’t get it! TA & Chaba “ruak” each other & Kla & Pong “ruak” each other. Kla’s Mom doesn’t approve of Pong & Chaba’s Parents doesn’t approve of TA. & it looks like our praeak will suffer many wounds next week. Oh my heart. At least, the love triangles died out. Now, we have to suffer & see what will happens next.

est.jpn, koadadai, MKfan132 and 2 others like this.
  8. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i love this :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  9. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

when your best friend are in with you in anything :lol:
    [​IMG]

est.jpn, koadadai and MomRamy like this.
  10. Barbie Princess Jasmine

The next episode is so dramatic. :(:(ThongEK will get beaten and maybe locked up by the cruel father and Chaba has to sacrifice herself to marry Kla to free ThongEK.:sad6:

MKfan132, xdanavelvetx and "peace" like this.
  11. Barbie Princess Jasmine

Best friend for a life :risas3: #TeamChabaAndChongko

12. MomRamy

MomRamy sarNie Adult

Mario and Kimmy are one of a kind:thumbup::risas3: their talent is incredibly good!

est.jpn, Ame, koadadai and 5 others like this.
  13. Anonymous<3

Anonymous<3 TooMo/TamMo = a matchmade in lakorn heaven ♥

The views nearly doubled from yesterday's live. :eek:
    [​IMG]

14. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

absolutely

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  15. <3MY

<3MY sarNie Egg

Today’s episode was so fun! There were so many memorable scenes, if anything the cast had a great time filming this episode. Chaba was badass in this episode. I like drunk Chaba, she’s so honest and bold.

16. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Tonight's episode looks so good :).

koadadai likes this.
  17. jjinxx

jjinxx Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

Oh my lawd, episode 8 cracked me up with the choy singing. I frickin loooved that type of fun traditional performance playing on words. They took it to a whole new level, responding to each other and ending up in the boxing ring 5555

xdanavelvetx, Tresor_moi and koadadai like this.
  18. <3MY

<3MY sarNie Egg

Episode 8 is definitely my favorite episode so far! There were so many cute scenes between TA + Chaba, Chongko + Piak, and Kla + Pong. Piak and Chongko has such a cute relationship. The almost romantic scene by the lake got be dying from laughters. It is fun seeing Chaba all jealous.

19. Ame

Ame sarNie Egg

Rat Ep9: 6.7
    [​IMG]

20. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny